This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning all.

Jay, sorry to hear you had a stay in hospital, hope you're feeling better.

Snoop, We rely on our grandson for technical stuff, it changes so often.

Nicos, yes, even though it was one in the morning, I couldn't go to bed without checking my plants.

Sunny and breezy here, so a day in the garden.

I am having so much trouble getting on here.
    Putting in my user name...bramble, keeps telling me it's already in use.
    There is no box to tick to say...remember me like there used to be.
    Any advice appreciated.

Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
    And your hands begin to harden.
    You will find yourself a partner,
    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• I hope you're feeling a bit better, Jay.

When Mr GF had his croissant this morning, I decided to try a pain au chocolat. Despite being a chocoholic, I wasn't overly impressed. I will, of course, finish the bag but the ordinary croissants, with some homemade strawberry jam, are in my opinion, far nicer.

Comment

• Afternoon

Its been a good day here weatherwise I've been out for a stroll after my haircut.

Sorry to read you've been in hospital Jay a speedy recovery to you xx
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Just back from a grory hop, but also called in at the farm supplies shop for some hen food and drainage grills and ‘accidentally’came away with a boot load of plants!

Didnt get all the shopping I needed but will now wait until next week.

Our lovely sunny lunchtime ended up again with a downpour which scuppered OH’s plan to cut the lawns.

Jay - sorry to hear your news. Hope you bounce back quickly….hospital stays are exhausting aren’t they?

Bramble - let us know if you continue to have problems logging in won’t you?
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Bramble - I’ve sent you a pm x

Comment

• Wishing you well Jay
              Good evening still nice and bright here, not high temperatures as there is a light wind blowing, we decided this morning to go out for lunch and while out I had a look through the plants in a GC, I have been looking for some tall alstromeria like Indian Summer found some today but with the price of £20 I am still serching after my tea I will go out and start lifting daffodil bulbs to clear the edge of the flower beds as I have a number of plants to be planted up. So enjoy your evening and pass on the smiles
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning

Bright and sunny here with a fair breeze.

We still have the robins popping in and out so not sure if they're going to abandon this nest like the first one. Its nice to see them though. we've also seen a Wren coming in but it rarely stays long.

Enjoy your day.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all
                  Well, it looks like more rain is due…. But I won’t complain as I know Snoop would love some of it!

Domestics and gardening (if possible today). Think I might light the woodstove - seeing as it’s chill and it’s weekend!
                  Crikey!…just realised it’s 1st June!

Anyone got anything exciting going on this weekend?
                  Next week here is the 80 year commemoration of the D- Day landings so there are quite a few events leading up to, and after, 6th June.
                  I guess the north coast is going to be heaving.
                  I was planning on a visit to the main diy hyperstore and IKEA next week, but I’m now having second thoughts…

Enjoy your day peeps…whatever you get up to.
                  Watch out for those smiles- they looked very mischievous as they flew over this morning

Comment

• Morning all.

No rain forecast there, though the temperatures have dropped and it's nice and cloudy. Perfect weather for weeding.

Didn't get to visit the neighbours yesterday, so that's on my list for today as well.

As for the smiles, what can I say, Nicos? They've been out in the midday sun in their sou'westers repeatedly. Not as a rain dance but to make the hats crack. And they have succeeded. Very mischievous indeed.

Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

• Good Morning All Dull and cool here. Unbelevably, we had a few seconds of what looked like snow last night! Strange Have a good day
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning all.
                        We have bright sunshine at present and its 14 degs.
                        Laundry out and drying in the sun.
                        Hubby is taking care of domestics, so I am out to my garden.
                        Nothing exciting hare although it's a bank holiday.
                        We will take it as it comes.
                        Have a good day all,

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all.

It feels cold here today, and although the forecast is sunshine and cloud, I haven't seen any sunshine yet.

Nicos, our old friend, age 97, is going over to northern France with the British Legion next week. He was there on D-Day.

I'll catch up later, I can smell the Mr GF's croissant in the oven. It must be nearly ready.

Comment

• What a beautiful day.
                            Sunny and bright with temp at 19 degs.
                            Went to the local plant shop and bought some fuschia, surfinia and begonia.
                            Spent the afternoon planting up window boxes and hanging baskets.
                            Very satisfying day.
                            ​​​​​​​Have a good evening all.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all.

Lovely weather for weeding at the moment. So will be off out in a bit. Also need to start some seeds off, but not sure if that will happen today or tomorrow.

Had a very nice day yesterday. Fingers crossed for the same again for you and for me.

Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

• Morning

Snoop we have sunshine all day today, laundry's out on the line and the gazebo will be going up so i can hide in between gardening.
                                Enjoy your Sunday

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X