This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good evening all.
    A very cool and breezy day here and some rain showers as well.
    Potted on the last few tomato plants into their final containers.
    Hopefully a better dsy tomorrow.

Rary..school trips...what's the attraction in Malaysia?.
    That's a lot of cash to ask from parents.

Have a good night all.

And when your back stops aching,
    And your hands begin to harden.
    You will find yourself a partner,
    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning
      Another cloudy start. There are not many dry days in my forecast this week tbh
      Out today but need to organise myself, I'd like everything planted out this week.
      Kettle has just boiled and there's some fresh bread sliced.
      Northern England.

Comment

• Blood tests and grory hop this morning - and sorting out the camper van.

Enjoy your day peeps!
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning

We had rain earlier now its sunshine best make the most of it rain due again at 1-ish.

That's some school trip I wonder how many takers there'll be at that price

enjoy your day
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good Morning All Cloudy here. Have a good day
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning.

Grotty weather here again. The sun has tried to poke it's head out a couple of times, but failed miserably. It's only 11Ā°C, with a maximum of 13Ā°C forecast.

I have woke up with a sore throat, made worse by having to shout until Mr GF got his hearing aids in. Tomorrow, hopefully, he gets his ears syringed!!!! I'm not sure which of us will be happier.

I need to go shopping for more fruit, nectarines and strawberries hopefully. When my sister and I were little we used to crawl under my dad's strawberry nets and eat all the fruit. He used to pretend he didn't know what happened to it. We used to pinch my grandma's peas too ... and bury the pods after we'd eaten them. (She lived next door.)

I must remember to order our repeat prescriptions too today.

Off to put some croissants in the oven now.šŸ˜‹

Comment

• Good morning all.
                Well its dry with clouds and sunshine.

Lau dry is out and with the breeze it should be dry shortly,
                Donestics and gardening on the cards for the day.

And when your back stops aching,
                And your hands begin to harden.
                You will find yourself a partner,
                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon, an ok day today weather wise. Partly cloudy, not too warm but at least itā€™s dry!
                  Going to attempt some domestics today.
                  So sorry to hear about your dog Snoop, they really do become a big part of your family. x
                  sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon

The rain at 1-ish didn't happen so we went for a walk, they've now forecast thundershower for later, but we'll see.

Comment

• Afternoon all.

Thanks, Jay. Taking a while to get used to the silence here. He was a very talkative boy.

Really do need to get my mojo working soon. Got some building work starting here in a week and it's very hard to get motivated to pack stuff away.

Looks like I could get quite a lot of building done for the price of one school trip these days. Is it one of those trips, Rary, where pupils get a couple of years to get the money together by sponsored walks, jumble sales and events?

Have a great rest of the day, everyone.

Comment

• Wellā€¦itā€™s now sunnyā€¦yup - now all my washing has been tumbled dry

Oh well - at least the rubbish weather ( I actually checked to see if hailstones were smashing into the window - fortunately not.)

It was 3.5 C here last night - canā€™t see any frost damage as yet, but we have known potato haulms be frosted before now. Last frost date ever over the last 17 years was the 11th Juneā€¦.a
                        ways room for a new local record given climate change!
                        ( ohā€¦to help the nerves, weā€™ve taken to mulching them in a couple of feet of straw!)

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good evening.

I've still got a sore throat, but otherwise don't feel too bad. Mr GF obviously came out in sympathy!!! I made us a hot toddy each this afternoon. I don't know if it actually did any good but I'll try another before bed. šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ¤Ŗ

Kill or cure??

Comment

• Evening

The thunderstorm never happened ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹ not that Iā€™m moaning but how can they be so wrong with the forecasts.
                            GF I hope you both feel better tomorrow.

Comment

• Good morning all.

I've been awake for ages. I've just about lost my voice. If you find it please send it back to me.

I'm taking both Mr GF and his brother to the doctor's this morning. Hopefully Mr GF will get his ears syringed and his brother needs more blood tests.

I think I'll give in, get up and get in a hot shower. It might make me feel better.
                              Last edited by greenishfing; 11-06-2024, 06:03 AM.

Comment

• Morning
                                Hope you feel better after your shower gf and your appts go to plan.
                                Nice here so far, not sure how long it will last though
                                Hopefully of a day planting out, we shall see.
                                Northern England.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X