This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning CG, morning all.

In a rush this morning, so I'll pass on the brew. About to head out with the dog and then off on a grory hop.

Catch you all later.

Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

• Morning

Anymore tea and I'm sure I'd be floating CG I'll have one later though.

Gardening weather permitting and cardmaking today, plus the usual domestics.

enjoy your day
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good Morning All Bright here. Have a lovely Sunday
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning.

Murder has been narrowly avoided! "Somebody" for only knows what reason thought it was amusing to wake me up by tickling me! After thirty odd years he really ought to know better.

I can actually feel some warm sunshine right now on my bare feet. It's supposed to be 5 degrees warmer than yesterday too.

I got my new towel exchanged yesterday at Dunelm quickly, with no problems. The staff member was most apologetic. The weather yesterday was heavy rain so I never got them washed. I'll do it today. They might even dry quickly.

Comment

• Good morning all. Dry and sunny but still cool.
            Off to church shortly.
            Family visiting later.
            Have a good dsy all.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all
              It is sunny and warmer, anything is an improvement on yesterday's rain lashing. Forecast says 17 which is a whole 7 higher than yesterday
              I hope to carry on pricking out salads and some planting out of other things.
              Northern England.

Comment

• Morning all.

Builders have arrived. Clearing some of Mr Snoop's 'junk' at the moment. All good in my view. Mr Snoop is taking it in his stride.

Busy day ahead, as you might imagine. Normal life plus catering to builders. Fingers crossed we keep our tempers with each other.

Comment

• Morning

Good luck for today Snoop, poor Mr Snoop he must feel like he's losing all his 'treasures'.

The robins are really busy, from the kitchen door we've spotted 3 wide open beaks. At least they're safe from predators were they are.

enjoy your day

Comment

• Good Morning How lovely Bren! I don't envy you Snoop, hope it all goes well. Cloudy here and expecting rain. Have a good day
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good mornig all.
                      Bright sunshine and a little bit warmer.
                      Domestics first and then lunch with my sisters.

Best of luck Snoop with the building work.
                      Have a good day all,

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon

A bit of gardening this morning, this fine weather is to good to miss so we’ve been out walking.
                        Back home for a dish of fruit before thinking about dinner.

Comment

• Good evening,had a busy day yesterday church in the morning, then walked the dogs, after which I helped granddaughter put up a gazebo before heading to sons for our tea
                          Today we headed to a GC for some lunch then OH wanted to do a bit of shopping, after which i went to a garage to have a look at an electric car but OH would not get out to look at it as she says what we have is fine, some of you dont know how lucky you are when you dont have a wife to answer to anyway back home i then headed out to get some manure now having a quick bite befire going to help a neighbour with four bags of chips to empty, enjoy your evening abd pass on some smiles
                          Last edited by rary; 17-06-2024, 05:07 PM.
                          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Had a nice afternoon with my sisters.
                            My youngest sister is heading home to London tomorrow.

Got some weeding done and watered the tomatoes in the greenhouse.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all.

Another bright day here. Dog walked, builders about to arrive for day two. Dog had a play with the ball today, so perhaps starting to get over the loneliness. Good news.

Builders due to arrive in a minute or two, so I'd better look lively. Didn't manage to stay on top of my paid work yesterday. Must do better today.

Comment

• Morning Snoop , good luck with all aspects of work. Good news re doggy.
                                Very grey and bland here, seems to be that for the day. I may get in the garden later but haircut this morning.
                                Also want to start off another bread.
                                Northern England.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X