This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning

Laundries in the machine so I'm hoping it stays as fine as it looks now for a few hours, no gardening today apart from weeding and feeding.

Snoop its good to hear your 4 legged friend is starting to play again xx

Enjoy your day

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning, looks as though weather may be cheering up today, will hopefully get the laundry out.
      Glad to hear your dog is playing again Snoop!
      Off to catch up on domestics have a great day folks!
      sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning All Sunny here too. Have a good day
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning all, grey and breezy.
          Off out to my line dancing.
          Catch up later.

And when your back stops aching,
          And your hands begin to harden.
          You will find yourself a partner,
          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon

Laundries dry and put away and I've done a fair bit of weeding.

Your hair looks nice GC

Comment

• Evenin n’alln’all

Just a quick bob in to say hi and check you are all behaving badly

Shingles vaccinations tomorrow- hope there are no side effects?

I’m feeling particularly chuffed today as B&Q had the right colour Cuprinol in stock for me to paint my 5 bar garden gate Cant get it in France, so that’s my meagre ‘ need to buy ‘ list sorted ( along with pork scratchings!!!!)

Will pop in again soon, but in the mean time, keep safe and happy - those pesky smiles were playing with the stock doves and jackdaws roosting in the barn right next to us at 4.15am this morning
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all.

Hope you had a better night's sleep last night, Nicos. If not, I'll have a word with the smiles tonight to tell them to keep it quiet tomorrow morning. Good luck with the jabs.

All good here. Builders due in 15 mins or so. Mr Snoop and I are enjoying the peace and quiet till the noise starts up. They bring a young dog with them. He and Frankie the cat met yesterday. Could have been worse, but could have been better. Nice dog, though. We have a bit of rain forecast for later. Not much. More tomorrow. I've no idea how this will affect the builders.

Right, on with my show. Falling further and further behind. So better get a move on.

Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

• Morning

Nice to hear from you Nicos.
                  Good luck with the weather Snoop , hope the rain doesn't cause any difficulties.
                  We have cloud but the Sun is there and the washer is on.
                  Housework needs looked at but nah, outside jobs await.
                  Enjoy your day.
                  Last edited by Containergardener; 19-06-2024, 06:08 AM.
                  Northern England.

Comment

• Morning

It looks like being a fine day here, Grory hop at some point and just need to sort out menu and list.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all
                      Nice sunny morning in the south Lakes . Checking cows and calves this morning using an electric Quad bike, then breaking camp.
                      Enjoy your day peeps!
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all.

Grory hop today but nothing else planned. May take it easy and watch Royal Ascot for a bit.

Beattie are digging up the pavement all around our cul-de-sac to lay cables (superfast broadband??) so as most have no drives to our houses we've all had to park our cars in the tiny parking space at the back, or on the grass verge up the road, wherever we can squeeze in. They marked and barricaded on Monday, and dug it all up yesterday, so I hope they will fill in the trench and tarmac it all again today. They are a cheerful lot, and I do mean lot - there are six or seven about at any one time.

Have a good day all, whatever your plans.
                        Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                        Endless wonder.

Comment

• Good morning.

It's a grey and overcast one again, but no rain forecast. However the forecasts this week have been way off the mark. There was no rain forecast yesterday but around 5pm, I could suddenly hear thunder, and then the heavens opened!

A grory hop today I think. I hope Aldi have more of the frozen uncooked croissants, as they had none last week, and Mr GF is addicted to them.

Mothawk, when workmen were digging up our pavements a couple of years ago it seemed to go on for ever and I moaned and muttered. But then a nice man knocked on my door with an offer on the superfast broadband. As luck would have it my contract had just finished and I got the 1000mbps and phone calls 24/7 for a really good price, (a company I'd never heard of). We need a landline here, as particularly in Summer, maybe due to all the trees being in full leaf, the mobile signal can be erratic. They have been great. BT did eventually come a knocking but they were far more expensive.

Oh, I like the sound of an electric quad bike, Nicos. Girls and their toys!!

I have actually got organised and ordered a birthday present for one of my sister's which should arrive, courtesy of Royal Snail tomorrow. I have settled on a paint by numbers kit, which she will either love or hate. (When I used to buy any arty type presents for her daughter as a child my sister used to "share" them with her). My sister's birthday is next week.

I'll go and put the last lonely croissant in the oven next.

Comment

• Good morning all and it's a bright sunny morning,
                            The laundry is out so I am off out for a walk.
                            Domestics and gardening on the cards and then collecting my gra dson from school.

Good luck with the builders Snoop and I hope they dont cause too much disturbance,

Have a good day all,

And when your back stops aching,
                            And your hands begin to harden.
                            You will find yourself a partner,
                            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good mornings All Fine but cloudy here. Have a good day
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all.

A bit of rain in the night. More forecast for today, 100% probability of next to nothing. Shouldn't be a nuisance for the builders.

We won't be here for much of the morning or indeed early afternoon. Got a dentist's appointment. Not looking forward to this one. Grory hop afterwards, I think. Need to work out what we need to get in first.

But before that, I've got time to fit in some work and make a baked pasta dish the builders can have for lunch. Friend up the valley has arrived for a flying visit. He's making supper tonight. Soup in case that's all I can manage after the dentist.

Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X