X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning

Another summers day here

Grandkids grow up far to quick so its good to spend time with them. We took ours camping from the age of 4 just local for a couple of nights at first after that it was bucket and spades to to seaside.

Enjoy your day
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good Morning All Scorchio! Yay! Have a lovely Sunday
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all.

Rary, you're one of the good guys in the world. Hope you get your hand situation sorted. Must be dreadful.

Dull here, but visitors and I are about to go out with the dog and then it's on with the round of cooking and baking. Young helper from before is one of the visitors and he loves baking bread, and I've promised we'll make Spanish madeleines too. So better get a move on.

Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

• rary you could ring the secretaries and mention re the letters and find out how long you gave to wait .
          Northern England.

Comment

• Good morning all, bright and sunny here,
            Out to the cemetary where the priest says mass and blesses the graves, it an annual thing.

Grandkids are a gift, we get to have a special bond with them.
            We have taken ours on holiday, days out and the pantomime every Christmas
            Now most of them are grown up they still talk about the great times they had.

Rary, I hope you get the care you need for your hsnd, not pleasant to be in pain.

Snoop, enjoy your day out.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all.

Another warm day forecast here. Tomorrow even warmer, in the high twenties.

Rary, you sound like a lovely caring grandad. I have very good memories of one of mine, who would take me everywhere with him when I was a little girl. I have wonderful memories of him making me tomato sausage sandwiches on the primus stove in his car boot on the Marine Drive at Scarborough and going to point to point horse races with him. Sadly, he died when I was about 10, and all my grandparents died at a younger age than I am now. In fact it has been very rare for anyone, on both sides of my family, to reach "three score years and ten".

I think I'll go and put a couple of croissants in the oven next.😋

Comment

• Afternoon

Home from a stroll we didn't go far in this heat though, back now for tea and a toasted teacake.

Comment

• Thanks for concerns and advice, its a possibility I'm reaching that age for moaning, though fifties is a bit early
                  Good afternoon temp. this morning was up a bit at 15c though heavy clouds, half expected some thunder, however after church i was out in the garden doing some weeding and tidying up with the occasional cup of tea or coffee basicly just biding my time till i go to collect the family their flight is due in at 16-40 so need to head out now just as the cloud cloudy s clearing and sun shining, enjoy yor evening whatever the weather and keep the smiles going
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning
                    Last night it was a tropical 17.5c overnight low in my GH i

Originally posted by rary View Post
                    Thanks for concerns and advice, its a possibility I'm reaching that age for moaning, though fifties is a bit early
                    Thanks for the heads up Rary I'll look out for that when I'm getting near to 50.

Hair cut this morning.

enjoy your day

Comment

• Good Morning All Hot here, but a bit cloudy now. Have a good day

Comment

• Good morning all.
                        It's a balmy 20 degs here so it's an outdoor day.

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all.

It's a sunny 23°C here at the moment, due to climb a few degrees higher later.

I've got to go to the surgery for blood tests later. I am such a coward when it comes nurses sticking needles in me. I don't really know why as normally it doesn't hurt.

I'll try and get more strawberries while I'm out and about.

Comment

• Your hair looks nice Bren ​​​​​​
                            I'm waiting for the Gas Man. We've had no hot water all weekend - good job the shower is independent of the system.

Comment

• Oopsie - I've just fiddled with the reset button and it's worked, we have hot water! I'm not cancelling as they are going to do the annual boiler service anyway

Comment

• Hair suits you bren .

GF just think of something nice when having jabs. Like strawberries

Warm day for gardening but not complaining, shorts and floaty top required.

Northern England.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X