X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all
    *tiptoes so as not to wake the snoop household*
    Light rain here and seems to be for the foreseeable I shall continue to hope the forecaster have it wrong and the sunshine will appear
    Northern England.

Comment

• Morning

I'm sharing your weather CG it seems like our summer consist of brief periods of sunshine followed by lots of rain.

Enjoy your lie-in Snoop
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good Morning All Dull here too. I stayed in bed reading until about half an hour ago. I agree with everyone rary, anything serious and you would be called back immediately, so try not to worry. I've got to go back for a repeat blood test - very annoying that the receptionist would not relay the full results to me, but then perhaps too much knowledge is a dangerous thing! Hope Snoop is still in the land of Nod.
        Have a good day
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all.

I had a marvellous night's sleep. Mr Snoop woke me at 7 with a cup of tea, so just perfect. There's no horrendous racket going on and it's cool and cloudy. Also just perfect.

On the cards for today: some minor domestics, bit of kermes oak clearance, bit of paid work, bit of a nap, bit of nice supper and a bit of nice wine. Looks like at least some of the smiles will be hanging round here today. Even Frankie has decided to stay put for the day as there's no builder's dog to worry about.

A euro per year from the tooth fairy... I'd be pleased with that too. Perhaps I should tell the dentist, see if she'll give me the same. It'd be a decent bit of discount off my dental bill!!

Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

• Good morning,a bit cloudy but dry for now,we have Poppy with us for a fortnight as son and family are away on holiday, so thats my exercise for the next two weeks sorted, she had me up at five this morning to let her out, evidently thats her routine, but that will get altered quickly, i went back to bed but didnt get back to sleep, and looking at her she is stretched out in her bed,sound asleep OH is going to do a washing so i have been told to get my shirt off so that it can get washed, evidently I must look too comfortable in it so she wants to alter that its a shirt that's slightly faded (washed out, I am told) with a wee bit of glue and some paint on it, if it went with OH she would bin it but i feel comfortable whith if working about the back garden, but i cant understand why she gets upset if i nip up the town while i have it on, its "you didnt go up the town with that shirt on, did you" I mean she saw me getting into the car and getting back out when i came home, she also knows i dont carry a wardrobe where i might have a pristine shirt which i could change into with me in the car and she asks a question like that, married almost sixty years and she still doesn't know I'm not going to change my shirt just to nip up the town, wives are funny
            Thanks for the reassurances re. the Xray, to be quite truthful i wasnt really worried about it, the only reason i went to the doc was because someone was getting a bit worried because of the length of time that i had it and the fact she noted sometimes i had difficulty straightening up, what i did think a bit much was the leangth of time before the doctor could phone me, however i will give her the benifit and accept she is busy, then again she could be going on holiday and getting a holiday is important,so in that case all is forgiven.enjoy your day and smile

it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all

More sunshine today
              Decided to have a quiet day today- my back’s been playing up so I need to give it a chance to settle before taking on more physical diy again.
              I could do with picking and freezing some cherries. Some have started to split having had all this recent rain. Very sweet and yummy!
              Might just do a bit of baking…well see.

Enjoy your weekend peeps- rain or not…
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning all.
                It's a lovely mild sunny morning here.
                A day to be out in the garden.
                Laundry is out and domestics finished.

Rary, your wife sounds exactly like me...I say that to my husband as well.
                It just shows we care...Or, some would remark....dont tell me his wife let him go out like that.
                As wives...we cant win.

Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                And your hands begin to harden.
                You will find yourself a partner,
                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all.

Still no proper sign of Summer here. Grey, 14°C with rain imminent.

I've more or less given up on trying to encourage Mr GF to look clean and tidy. The minute he has eaten something his shirt/jumper tends to look like a Jackson Pollock "masterpiece?" In my opinion, a mess. I am such a philistine! Maybe I should sell them as "Art".....or get him a bib!

Comment

• Anyone fancy starting up a company marketing t-shirts with designer stains, brand name Joe Blobbs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
                      Anyone fancy starting up a company marketing t-shirts with designer stains, brand name Joe Blobbs?
                      I'll join in. 😂😂. No effort involved with a messy husband like mine.(Just don't let me give my views on "modern art" if you actually want idiots to believe it has a value). I seriously have not believed how gullible people have been for decades! (Yes I am a complete philistine.) I think I must have certain connections in my brain missing if they are not deluded.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all
                        A calm , misty start for us. Domestics, hopefully followed by a quick trip to a Vide Grenier in the afternoon. If not, then more weeding.

Te he…all this chat about getting dressed up to go shopping….my mom used to get changed, do her hair, put on her pearls and some lippy, then head off. Me?…well, I don’t think I inherited any of those genes!

Enjoy your day peeps
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning
                          ^^^^^depends how you are dressed Snoop, I don't tend to go 'out' in my dog(mud and water splattered) walking gear .

It was cool last night even had the woodburner on.
                          I don't think it is warming or drying much today either, an indoors day it will be. I have plenty to occupy.
                          Northern England.

Comment

• Morning.

Dropping in very briefly. Mr Snoop on a mission this morning to clear a whole heap of stuff. Who am I to complain? He's also talking about starting to clear his junkyard when the building work is over. I'll believe it when I see it, but even mentioning getting rid of the odd item used to be taboo.

Better whizz. Have a great day, everyone.

Oh, I have town and country clothes. Not that many town clothes, though. I think the dentist might need to see me in something different next visit, mind.

Comment

• Morning

It says some drizzle here for today, so a good day to be out and about.

I usually wear comfy walking clothes with lots of pockets and unless I'm covered in dalek compost/sludge I don't get changed.

Good luck to MrSnoop If he's anything like MrPots he won't part with many of his treasures.

Enjoy your day
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good Morning All Cloudy again here. My favourite outfit must be PJs I have more of them than clothes! Have a lovely Sunday
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X