Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good afternoon all,hoe your all well,sorry not been on for several days,ref fall,i am ok thanks,was like elvis all shook up,and sore,things not been so good on the mental front with family,will be ok,life has a way of kicking us does'nt it,i have to get a grip again,and sort myself out,i am blessed with some good people around me,i need to get in tune with the garden again,and find the MR MOTIVATOR of life,at nearly 81 i am not going down without a fight,i miss the choir meetings,start again next month,i am like the pheonix keep rising ,i was loaned a bread maker ,and going to buy one, i sort off done 1 ,it rose lovely then sunk,i sliced it u and froze it,all gone now,it was ok,but need to try again and experiment,i will work better with 1 of my own,am leased it has cooled down my word,on a good note my eyes and caeracts are well for now,and no change in lences ,so that will go towards the winter heat and tax bill that SHE has took away,i hapen to be one of the luckier ones,
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Afternoon

Congrats on your purchase that's a good size sink Nicos

Had a Grory hop earlier not many out shopping so it was a quick in and out then home for afternoon tea.

Any fall shakes you up Lottie glad to hear you're ok xx
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• A question please,i know we have at least 1 experienced bread machine user,i have been looking at them,was thinking about the tefal pain & delices,a bit expensivei was leant a russels hob,is there really that much difference in them,the tifal also says about a yogurt cup,and doing a sower dogh,sorry spelling,i do not want to spend out if i not need,any advice please
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• I have had 3 breadmakers, LD. Two were secondhand (one, unbelievably, a sort of exchange for courgettes!) The two secondhand ones were both Panasonic and brilliant. Therefore the one that I bought new was the latest all singing/ dancing Panasonic. It is also amazing.
          Last edited by greenishfing; 14-08-2024, 04:44 PM.

Comment

• Sorry to hear things have been a bit difficult recently, LD. Hope you're doing well now.

I've never had a breadmaker, but I notice the price of the Tefal Pain et délices varies quite a lot depending on where you buy it. Just under 90 pounds at Costco.uk; just under 115 at Amazon. That's quite a difference! Looks like it might be worth shopping around, whatever you decide on.

Good luck, whatever you buy.

Comment

• thank you girls,am not rushing into anything,at argos and some others its 139.,was going to get 1 from amazon,but for some reason i cannot do it as a guest anymoreand it a bit pricy to pay their fees for the odd item

Comment

• Good evening,a wee bit late today but have been busy working on my garage roof, all ladder work complete, just some pinning to do which i can do from the deck, was up early to take one of the grandsons to the Arran ferry, so while at the coast i decided to collect some seaweed, once back home i decided to give some a quick rinse then put it into a container to make some seaweed feed the rest i put on the garden as i had some bare soil so on thinking on that i will collect more to cover all the beds over winter, now I'm off to relax as i feel a bit sore and tired. Enjoy you day tomorrow and remember to pass on the smiles 🙂🙂🙂
                ​​​​​​
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all

Nice dry and sunny start to the day.
                  We’ve decided not to go to the Vide grenier today, but a much smaller one on Sunday instead.
                  I’ve another 8 kg of mirabelles to de-stone. I cooked them yesterday so it’s just a matter of playing ‘hunting the stones’ Don’t want to accidentally break any teeth in the future!
                  OH says he’s rapidly going off mirabelles!…I can understand why
                  I’m freezing the pulp in muffin tins which will be an ideal helping for two served with our morning porridge later in the year.

More gardening today, and hopefully laying a few stepping stones in the gravel by the back door.
                  What’s everyone else up to?
                  Glad yoy’ve finished the roof Rary- very satisfying I’m sure , and money well saved. Well done.

Enjoy your day peeps- don’t know what they’ve been up to chez toi Snoop, but they were a bit hyper this morning as the passed over!

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all.

Glad you're OK Lottie. I've had a panasonic breadmaker for about 20 years, only had to replace two parts in that time, and I love it. used to use it at least twice a week, but now only use it once a week as we don't get through so much bread.

Have a look at the GH site here, LD, to compare them and see what you need to be looking for
                    Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                    Endless wonder.

Comment

• Morning

I've never used a beadmaker either Lottie, there seems to be a lot of choice out there so it makes sense asking for advice.
                      Not much in the garden today Nicos we've got rain for most of the day.

enjoy your day.

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good Morning All Bakewell was lovely as ever. Spotting with rain here, but still very warm. Grory Hop on the way. Have a good day
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• My Panasonic bread maker must be about 20 yes old too MH.
                          OH prefers to mix by hand but it’s still great.
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all,thank goodness it has cooled down a bit,however it does seem to be realy warm later in the day,supposed to be rain later on near me,thank you all for the bread maker responses,i might just give the hand method another go,i tried years ago and no luck,will have a swat up,it will be less to take up work space hehe

Comment

• Morning all.

It was a cold night here, so they were all fluttery this morning, trying to warm up before they headed out. So maybe that got them all worked up, Nicos. I think all the agitation might have got Frankie a bit excited too. He was in proper ambushing mode this morning on the dog walk. There are days when I really wish he wouldn't come with us. Took a lot longer than usual, what with all the dodging and weaving round him and trying to distract him with wafty bits of grass.

Not much on the cards for me today. Domestics and paid work. Mr Snoop is getting on with the preparations for fitting some windows. So all is well in the land of Snoop.

Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                                thank you all for the bread maker responses,i might just give the hand method another go,i tried years ago and no luck,will have a swat up,it will be less to take up work space hehe
                                Less space and less money, LD!

Glad you had a good day out, Flo.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X