Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning, back from a lovely trip to see family. Forgot how much fun a 3 year old can be, the things they say are hilarious!
    Hope you are all well, will go and have a quick catch up. See you all later x
    sigpic

Comment

• good morning all,a quieter day here,GF all the best to both off you,sometimes a taxi is best,even if its an arm and a leg,gives the brain that bit of breathing space,the heating hive is not connecting again,the darned thing,tea dance this afternoon,i like the company and music,plus its out the walls,Snoop,she is supprising me,we have a lot of banter,have a good day everyone
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Best of luck at the hospital GF, sometimes as lottie says it’s best to take a taxi. Removes the anxiety of parking and less walking when you arrive!
        sigpic

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all
          Great to see you back Jay…they are indeed just wonderful, and so full of surprises developmentally!

War Zone GF? Crikey!
          Another lovely start to the day here. More gardening…yip yip.

Apart from that, no particular plans.
          Enjoy your day whatever you get up to!

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning all. It's another lovely sunny morning here.

GF, I agree, what others said. Take a taxi, it will be one less stress to deal with especially if Mr GF cant walk far.
            Just tell yourself this time tomorrow it will all be over.
            That's what I do when I'm facing anything difficult,

Lottie, it sounds like you have a great D in L there.

Jay, at 3 year old girls have become magical and a delight.
            My grandson is now 6 and is a typical boy and full of energy.
            They grow up so fast

Nothing in particular on the cards so a fred day.
            Enjoy the sunny weather while you can.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning All Dull here again. Have a good day
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• I miss the young grandchildren, ours are all young people now. Hope I see the next generation!

Comment

• Back home after the grory hop. I go so rarely to the big shops that I rather overdo it on the purchases... Mr Snoop is talking about a smaller car, but I filled the one we currently have. Oops. Anyway, very successful trip to the nursery. Have come back with a rather ambitious number of plug plants, but having seen caulies at well over five euros apiece I reckon I'll be quids or euros in if even just a few of them grow.

Hope everything went well this morning, GF. I'm always really nervous about anything like that. I think you might have to tell us more about the war zone, mind.

Mr Snoop tells me tea is ready. With the Lidl own-brand version of hobnobs... Diet, who said the word diet? Anyway, I'd better scarper otherwise he's liable to eat more than the lion's share.

In other good news, there's a bit of distant thunder and it's just started to spit. Forecast is for decent rainfall tomorrow and Saturday rather than all tomorrow. So that's even better!

Have a great rest of the day, everyone.

Comment

• Do you dunk your Odd Knobs Snoop Puss ?

Comment

• I've made 3lbs of short crust for the freezer and 2 chicken pies from yesterday's left over chicken. A very productive couple of hours.
                      I too am interested in the war zone.
                      Hope all went well for you GF.
                      Just done for a while at the Dentist and now my middle GG has made an appointment for us both at the Optician as we're both due for a sight test. She also wants to try contact lenses as she doesn't want to get married in her glasses! I've a feeling this is going to be expensive for one of us

Comment

• Afternoon

GF I hope Mr GF appointment went of fine at least with the taxi its one less thing to worry about.

Welcome back Jay, its good seeing family isn't it.

You made a s good buy with those caulies Snoop, fingers crossed that rain comes.

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• There's been no frozen cauliflower available in my T Grory Hop for weeks and the fresh ones are small and expensive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                            Do you dunk your Odd Knobs Snoop Puss ?
                            No. I know lots of people do - Mr Snoop among them - but I can't abide the texture of soggy biscuit.

Comment

• Well done on your purchases Snoop…indeed…fingers crossed for rain for you.

We had a second hot day here…. 28C at 3.30pm. All set to change though tomorrow, as it looks like we’re in for rain ourselves as from tomorrow.

I love dunking biccies….digestives ( takes skill), hobnobs, ginger biscuits, any of the Foxes cream biscuits….delish!
                              Didn't know Lidl do their own hobnobs- I wonder if they have them here?…I know their different flavoured Jaffa biscuits are really lovely.

Enjoy your evening peeps….get those smiles tucked away tonight Snoop- they’re in for a bumpy journey tomorrow!
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good evening.

We were at the hospital for nearly five hours. Mr GF moaned for all of them.....mostly about the uncomfortable seating. It is bloody uncomfortable. He was ready for packing up and going home more than once.

However, he behaved in theatre and the surgeon seems convinced that they have solved the problem.....although they have taken biopsies to be on the safe side. It was oral surgery and the cause of the problem seems to have been a fragment of tooth left behind after an extraction in the past causing inflammation, which they have now removed. They stitched him up afterwards, and evidently his first thought was "Will I be able to eat my dinner tonight?"

He has! Soft food only for a couple of days though.

Although expensive the taxis were worth it. It was great not to have to worry about parking.

The war zone, by the way, was Beirut, Lebanon.
                                Last edited by greenishfing; Today, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X