• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post

Your hair looks nice Flo
    Thanks Bren I expect you noticed it's not as short. I'm growing it
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• I am really upset as I've just broken my favourite small vegetable knife. It was ancient. I must admit that I was using it to lever some frozen potted meat out of an ice cube tray.

Over the years I must admit that I have broken various implements in the kitchen, garden and allotment by using them as levers. I just hope that the new one that I have just ordered online is half as good as the original.
      Last edited by greenishfing; Yesterday, 08:39 PM.

Comment

• good morning all,where is everyone,i am only up as i had a bad night again,oh dear GF,keep a small new wide headed screw driver in the kitchen draw,it is much stronger,hope to pick my car up later on,i bet it will be when am having another snooze,have a good day all
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good morning.

Sorry to hear about your lack of sleep LD. It's awful, isn't it? I awoke at 2 am for some unknown reason.

I need to do a grory hop really today. I could leave it until tomorrow but Thursday is usually much busier than Wednesday. I've noticed that ALL the shops are full of Halloween tat accompanying the Christmas tat now. I suppose we're lucky that we haven't been subjected to Christmas muzak yet. I think a chorus of "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas" might just be a step too far.

Fortunately neither Mr GF or I seem to have any after effects from yesterdays Covid jab. I'll check on my brother in law later when I take him another banana loaf.

The weather looks really miserable, not cold, but very wet and grey. Hardly the season of mellow fruitfulness. Spring seems a long way away.

Time now to stop moaning and get something useful done.

Comment

• Good Morning All Gloomy here and just starting to rain. Have a good day
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning

GF I think we're all guilty of using something handy as a lever usually it works out fine so it comes as a surprise when it doesn't.

Grory hop here as well some point today, GF we always go on Wednesday its much less hassle than when its busy.

enjoy your day

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X