Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope your stomach settles quickly, Nicos. I like the word "dodgy" too, and the word "dicky". I'm trying, unsuccessfully, to remember who, on TV had a "dicky ticker".

Flo, I think it's time my washer earned it's keep too....and we've got sunshine too.

Comment

• Morning all. It’s a rather dull windy day today. Took some ibuprofen before bed last night so managed a good sleep. Boy sore backs are so debilitating aren’t they?
      Glad to hear all the lost sleep has been caught up with and the cars have all passed their MOT’s!!
      Hope you are feeling better today Nicos!
      Still no rary or CG? Hope all is well!
      Enjoy your day folks!! x
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by greenishfing View Post
        I'm trying, unsuccessfully, to remember who, on TV had a "dicky ticker".
        ***hands up!…..I know this one gf

It was from ‘Allo ‘Allo ….Kenneth Connor as Monsieur Alfonse

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Afternoon all,sunshine here as well,hope the tummy bug settles Nicos,and well done with your hands up,be blown if know the answer,pleased your back is responding Jay,and welcome back Snoop,am sure Rary will pop up again,just hope he ok,my seeds arrived this morning,all 29 PKs,it really does make the fingers twitch,you all know that feeling,i got plenty to do to occupy myself going forwards,have a good day
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X