Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning All Raining here but much warmer. Proton was the name of our Renal Patient Record computer system for 30 years Snoop, very innovative at the time of conception but replaced in the last couple of years for something compatible with the Trust system when they finally caught up.
    Waiting for grory hop. Have a good day All
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Bright sunshine here…just popped in for a glass of water and got sidelined on the iPad
      Rehydrated now so best get on with the gardening….
      Its St Patrick’s Day tomorrow so I best get some lamb out of the freezer for an Irish stew tomorrow.
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• The rain stopped so I took my trolly instead of the car, Grory hop went fine apart from fighting my way past the huge amount of flowers

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Best time to get flower buckets Bren

Comment

• Evening everyone, just read seasorouts post about the possibility of the Vine closing…rumours at the minute obviously. If anyone would like my email address send me a private message and I’ll pass it along. As I think I said before, I look upon you all as friends even though I’ve never met you in person!! Not sure if you can only read this if you sign in but just in case the whole world and his brother can read this I won’t put it here.

Anyhoo, better news for me yesterday, finally got to start the second part of my treatment , yay!!

Hope you all had a fab day today. Catch you all later x
            sigpic

Comment

• Good evening, have been quite busy trying to get some work done with my seedlings so that they survive while I am away, I have most of the seedlings protected overnight with poly tunnels but think I would be better to use fleece, as I don't want them to be baked or get problems from too much moisture, but cant leave them without protection or they might get frosted. And you lot think you have problems with the baking
              Heading down to the Lake District on Saturday, our anniversary is on Sunday and I dont want both of us to be too tired from travelling, after all we might need energy for some of the activities the Lake District is famous for, enjoy you day tomorrow, I hope you have good weather and can get into the garden, but no matter what you do make sure you keep smiling
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning

It looks like being a dry day here, hair cut first thing not to sure after that but something usually crops up.

Jay thats good news about you being back on your treatment xx

Rary if I don't see you later have a good anniversary holiday. Hope your seedling survive.

Enjoy your day

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all

Looks like we have your rain Bren!

Good news there Jay..you go for it lass x

Right, breakfast calls -homemade Staffordshire oatcakes!

See ya later peeps, enjoy your day - nearly weekend!
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all.

Mostly bright here this morning, but definitely cooler at night. Been enjoying sleeping with the windows wide open but I think that will be coming to an end. We might be hardy folk but it looks like night-time temps will be dropping again and we'll be back into frost territory. I don't mind a cold nose at night, but a literally frozen one is not my idea of fun.

Busy day today as per.

Good news on your treatment, Jay. I guess the smiles have been round your way recently.

Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

• Good Morning All and Happy Friday Good news Jay Hair looks nice Bren
                      Have a good day All

Comment

• Morning, I just can’t get a break. Woke up this morning with a cold and sticky eyes, not very nice.
                        Anyhoo, hope you are all well. It has, at last, stopped raining so will perhaps get a walk this afternoon.
                        Thanks for all your good wishes, much appreciated.
                        Hope you all have a lovely day, enjoy your break rary. Love the hair Bren
                        sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon the sunshine still out so I’ve been for a bit of a stroll, perhaps as well seeing as they’ve changed the forecast to rain for the rest of the day.
                          It was nice while it lasted.

Comment

• Afternoon all.

I've just been out locally to get Mr GF a newspaper and I needed coffee. Due to Flo's bad influence I bought the double raspberry Magnums. Flo, you are so right they have shrunk beyond belief. I dread to think how tiny the mini magnums are now! I haven't had one yet but Mr X-ray eyes managed to spot them when I got back in the car and he ate one while I was driving home.

A bigger shock than the size of the Magnums was the latest hike in the price of coffee .

I've made banana loaves for us and for Mr GF's brother this morning which hopefully will have started to go sticky by the time we've finished the last lot of raspberry buns I made yesterday.

Comment

• Glad you've treated yourself GF even though Mr GF got there first! You're right about the coffee. I'm in the middle of baking chocolate orange muffins, banana loaf and lemon drizzle for Sunday

Comment

• Sound like it’s baking day, I’m just waiting for my bread cobs to be ready for the oven.
                                No magnums in my freezers but I did spot a lone Cornetto

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X