This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Containergardener View Post
    greenishfing I don't know about your docs but most don't do syringing now. Earclinics have set up doing it now instead. Mum had to go to specsavers ear clinic.
    Ours still did it a few months ago as I took my brother in law. I hope they still do as getting Mr GF into the city centre, where Specsavers, boots, etc are would be a problem...no nearby parking.

Comment

• Morning, a bit damp and chilly this morning! Well I’m off to the dentist as the filling fell out of my front tooth a few weeks ago. Between one thing and another this is me finally getting an appointment. I’m terrified of the dentist and my stomach has been doing somersaults all morning!! I’ve been using temporary filling stuff from Boots so hope he can get it out without drilling!!
      Have a great day all, catch you later.
      sigpic

Comment

• Morning all.

Gentle rain here, nicely watering in the climbing beans I planted out yesterday Evidently not raining hard enough to stop the window cleaner working so the windows have had a wash and will soon be dirty again as the rain brings down dust from the quarry up the road.

I feel for you Jay, with the dentist trip, but after days of dreading the visit, it really isn't as bad as your imagination makes it, especially if you, like me, are from the generation that as children had their teeth drilled without anaesthetic. Nowadays, when I am apprehensive about anything, I tell myself firmly that this time next week it will all be over, and this time next year I won't even remember it. that really helps my nerves
        Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
        Endless wonder.

Comment

• All done and dusted MH and as you say it was built up in my mind to something it wasn’t. Dentist was very understanding of my nervousness which helped a lot!

It’s chilly today, I can’t seem to get a heat in me. Hopefully the warmer weather will return soon.
          sigpic

Comment

• Its still raining here. The patches OH had grass seeded have had a visiting pair of collared doves
            Northern England.

Comment

• It's stopped raining here and the sun is trying to shine! You must have been sowing seeds of love CG
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Just stopped raining here as well Flo, so I’m off to pick up a couple of things from the corn merchants.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Drizzle on and off all day - and I’ve been ironing for most of it - with a ‘sanity break’ to go and pick up our prescriptions.
                  Still more to do
                  Jay- here’s a thought - how about Me going to the dentist in your place whilst you crack on with my ironing? I’d willingly swap places…yeh-and I hate going to the dentists!
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• It has been raining on and off all day here but not to annoyed about that as I had a grandson to take to Kilmarnock then OH to take shopping before heading back to Kilmarnock to collect grandson, I will be doing this every day for the next four weeks, for him to travel by bus it would mean a further four hours traveling to his day, and that's not counting an early start to get a bus, having such a good bus service certainly helps cut down on pollution right off to make the tea as we have other two grandsons to feed before one of them goes to a volunteer youth group then I will collect him the back of eight.
                    have a good evening and smile​​​​​​
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• What would they do without you Rary, keeps you out of trouble perhaps.
                      It's finally stopped raining.
                      Have dug out my crochet (c2c I had started), then may read.
                      Enjoy your evening.
                      Northern England.

Comment

• Good night sll.
                        It's been a lovely sunny day here.
                        Got lots done in the garden this evening.
                        The last of my bedding plants are now planted out.

My ginger has started to grow.
                        Some little knobbles beginning to unfurl into leaves.

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all

Another sunny morning. Pity though as I need to finish that ironing. My fault so I can’t moan
                          We’ve decided to go out in the camper tomorrow even though there’s loads to crack on with outside. We have found a quiet place next to a river so that will a lovely change.
                          My water pump didn’t arrive yesterday- we got a tracking message saying it’s delayed now until next week

Rary - you’re a good man. Four hours travelling per day is bonkers and so restrictive - well done for stepping up.

I need to sort out my bedding plants too bramble . I’m finding verbena is doing well for me so I’ll be getting more.

Enjoy your day peeps - I know you will as the smiles are in a mischevious mood - whatever have you been feeding them on Snoop????they’ve obviously thrilled to see you back home again !
                          Last edited by Nicos; 15-05-2024, 06:06 AM.

Comment

• Morning
                            The forecasts are all different today though the sun is here, I will see what happens but I've plenty to do outside, though it's currently soaking after yesterday's rain.
                            OH taking car for its MOT.
                            Northern England.

Comment

• Morning
                              Bread making this morning then later I'm planting out my sweet peas they're a decent size now and hopefully one nibble won't see them off.

Originally posted by Containergardener View Post
                              Have dug out my crochet (c2c I had started), then may read.
                              Enjoy your evening.
                              CG I've not tried that method of crocheting but I do knit my dishcloths that way, its less boring than knitting a square.

enjoy your day

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• I had to goooogle c2c.
                                Interesting!

Good luck with the MOT CG….fingers crossed it’s straight forward. Can’t help but be concerned about some hidden expense….

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X