This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning

We had a warmer night than forecasted so that was good, no rain today but its going to be cool enough to need a jumper.

All the best for the dentist Snoop.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good Morning All It started out sunny, but clouding over now. Grory Hop delivery due. Have a good day and good luck Snoop
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Decided to do our grory hoppyness today as tomorrow's weather looks vaguely better than today.
        Northern England.

Comment

• Mid morning all.
          I had to go for a blood test earlier.
          Lots to do today but nothing garden related.

Good luck with your visit to the dentist Snoop, not the nicest place to be.

Have a good dsy all.

And when your back stops aching,
          And your hands begin to harden.
          You will find yourself a partner,
          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning, sunshine and showers but cool, we had our heating on for half an hour yesterday!!!
            Oh I don’t envy you Snoop, I hate the dentist. I get myself into an awful state and that’s just for a check up!!! Lol
            sigpic

Comment

• Thanks for all the good wishes. Back now from the dentist's. She let me in gently today. But quite a few more visits to go. Very nice person, so that makes me feel better.

Off out now to the vet's with one of the dogs.
              Last edited by Snoop Puss; 06-06-2024, 11:18 AM.

Comment

• Afternoon all.

We popped out earlier to get Mr GF his favourite bacon and a newspaper, his brother a TV magazine, and strawberries for all of us. Mission accomplished, but nectarines and a yellow sticker bar of Lindt chocolate (⅓ of normal price) also jumped into my hands. Of course I've had to try the chocolate to make sure it's alright. I think it is but maybe I should have another piece....just to make sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                  Oh I don’t envy you Snoop, I hate the dentist. I get myself into an awful state and that’s just for a check up!!! Lol
                  Jay my old dentist once said if a patient liked going to the dentist he’d be a bit worried.
                  So we’re all normal

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post

Jay my old dentist once said if a patient liked going to the dentist he’d be a bit worried.
                    So we’re all normal
                    Bren, In that case we will all have to grin and bare it......teeth I mean..😏

And when your back stops aching,
                    And your hands begin to harden.
                    You will find yourself a partner,
                    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all.

Predictive text tried to put Good motivation all. No idea why. Maybe trying to use my right hand, in bed, on a tiny phone screen. I also don't know why I'm awake at silly o'clock. I've already done 2 sudokus.

I think we'll call and see a friend of ours today, if he is free.

It doesn't look promising for any sunshine, it feels decidedly chilly at the moment. I might have to give in and make coffee shortly.

Comment

• Morning
                        Probably a good morning pep talk GF. Get us all motivated
                        Rather grey and drab here, more rain forecast but hoping for a dryer afternoon. Can only hope.
                        Northern England.

Comment

• Morning

Mostly a dry day here a bit cloudy though, so a good day to be gardening or out and about.

Enjoy your day

Comment

• Morning all.

Weather today is hot, hot, hot. But due to plummet Sunday. Sadly, the forecast rain has also plummeted. Fingers crossed that at least is wrong.

Events for the day ahead: work, tidying, builder coming for lunch to consult on what exactly is to be done plus phone call from the vet with progress report on dog. He's got to stay in for a couple of nights while they keep him under observation. All that's known at the moment is long term not good or short term not good. Long term not good would be better. What a thing to say. Very quiet here without him, as he's a very communicative dog. He'd be letting us know in no uncertain terms that it's long past walk time.

Right, on with the show. Got a lot to get through before the builder comes.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all
                              Very sunny start to the day here too, with forecast UV of 9
                              Better get out the suncream ! But only 19C…so it should be lovely gardening ( or even sitting reading!) in the shade.
                              Got lots of domestics to do first though….and some ironing might leave that until tomorrow.

Hope your rain does arrive Snoop . Very sorry to hear about your dog - fingers cross your vet manages to help him enjoy your company for a good while longer x

Right…time to put on that dreaded Mrs Mop hat again….

Enjoy your day peeps!
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good Morning All Cloudy and cool here. Sorry to hear about your dog Snoop, fingers crossed for him. Have a good day
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X