Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry to hear about your dog, Snoop. I hope the news is as good as it can possibly be. 🤞

Comment

• Aw doggies are such a worry snoop, hoping for a good long term prospect for you all.
      Raining here and the better weather forecast has moved to 5pm
      Northern England.

Comment

• Morning
        Yesterday's weather remained cold all day so I didn't bother outside. Today's forecast is variable , one says sunny, one says cloudy and one says showery. Ideally the first
        Beginning to wonder why I bothered growing anything this year.
        On with the day. Hope you have a good day and snoop hope doggy is OK.
        Northern England.

Comment

• Morning all.

Very sorry to have to report the dog is with us no more. Most of today will be spent trying to keep his sister occupied, as she's never known a day without him and they were extremely close. He was a really lovely boy.

The forecast rain will be next to nothing in the end. Big storm going from west to east, so will have petered out by the time it gets here. Supposedly there will be another but it's ten days or so off, so anything could happen between now and then.

Catch you all later.
          Last edited by Snoop Puss; 08-06-2024, 08:03 AM.

Comment

• Sorry to hear about your dog Snoop its a sad time for you xx

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• You have my sympathies Snoop you have not only lost a dog but a good companion, hope his sister settles ok.
              Good morning I have missed the last couple of days as I have been quite busy between running the grandsons here there and everywhere plus sorting out the rubbish in the garage so that I can get fixing the framing for the roof, well moving it from one side to the other actually I will sort it out when I can get round to it right need to move as I am going for a vivid Jay this morning, so have a good day and pass on the smiles
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning

Woke up to heavy rain instead of the forecasted sunny intervals. never mind its stopped now.

A mix of gardening, domestics, shopping and visits today.

Comment

• Good Morning All Same weather as Bren. I'm sorry about your dog Snoop.
                  Have a good day All
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Oh I'm sorry Snoop. Never an easy time
                    Northern England.

Comment

• Good morning all.pVery breezy but dry.

Snoop, so sorry to hear the sad news about your dog.

Hoping to get time in the garden today.
                      We had a family funeral yesterday so had no time to do anything .

Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                      And your hands begin to harden.
                      You will find yourself a partner,
                      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all.

It's windy and cloudy here again today which pretty much seems to be the default lately. I've watched one of my neighbours walking her dog in clothes that wouldn't look out of place on a ski slope. Maybe I'll suggest she fastens a barrel of brandy to it's harness and sends it on a detour over to me.

Sorry to hear about your dog, Snoop. How awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
                          right need to move as I am going for a vivid Jay this morning, so have a good day and pass on the smiles

Rary, what on earth is a vivid Jay??

Comment

• Originally posted by greenishfing View Post

The mind boggles
                            Northern England.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all
                              We have sunshine but a very chill wind today.
                              I need to heel in some plants on a temporary basis into my new border . Not got time to work on it properly at the moment but don’t want the plants drying out.

Very sorry to hear your news Snoop - and also yours bramble. Very sad times for you both xx

rary…indeed…I’d love to know what ‘vivid Jay’ actually meant!…unless it’s a local term!!?

Loads of ironing for me to do today. Pah….I’ll save the gardening as a treat to do after the task is completed!
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by greenishfing View Post

Probably it was down to ‘auto correct’ sometimes it does throw in random words.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X