Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How annoying Snoop. Have you got a spare keyboard to try so that you can find if it's a hardware or software problem? The worse thing I ever did was tip a cup of coffee onto a laptop keyboard.
    Last edited by greenishfing; 06-07-2024, 12:47 PM.

Comment

• Afternoon

No wonder you're frustrated Snoop I hate it when things don't work how they should.

I've got scones for afternoon tea GF shop bought ones for a change they did look nice, hope I'm not disappointed.

Good to see your Strawberry patch how's your raspberries doing ?

Time to put the kettle on.

Last edited by Bren In Pots; 06-07-2024, 02:01 PM.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good to see you SP!
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning
          Another shade of grey start, weatherwise that is . Showers forecast , nothing needs watering but I do need to feed the greenhouse.
          Enjoy whatever you do today.
          Northern England.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all
            Gardening today. Don’t think we’ll have time now to go to the vide Grenier now we need to sort out the fallen 1/2 plum tree.
            At least it’s not raining!

Enjoy your day- and watch out for those cheeky smiles!
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good Morning All Cloudy here. Have a lovely Sunday
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning all,
                Dry but cloudy here.
                Nothing planned just the usual go to church and have grandson for lunch.
                Enjoy your day all,

And when your back stops aching,
                And your hands begin to harden.
                You will find yourself a partner,
                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all.

I achieved next to nothing yesterday, so I'd better step on it today. Fortunately, I'm nowhere near as sleepy as I was yesterday. Plus it's cloudy and cool, which is very helpful.

For some reason, my keyboard has fixed itself in the night, and the l key is now magically working. A total relief. On the downside, Mr Snoop switched off his phone yesterday for the first time in absolutely ages to conserve power. And now he can't remember his PIN. And during the kitchen pack-up he packed away the box his phone came in and now can't find it. So all the boxes he filled have to be re-opened... Poor man.

Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

• Afternoon

A few spots of rain earlier but it fairly heavy and it’s here for the day.
                    Good news about your keyboard Snoop not so good about MrS’s phone.

Enjoy your day

Comment

• Good morning all.

A grey and rainy say so far. I'm calling round to see my brother in law shortly.

Snoop, I wonder if it was an update that sent your keyboard/fonts temporarily doolally? I hope Mr Snoop gets his phone sorted out.

How does everybody remember Pin numbers etc. For the first time ever I put the wrong one in for my debit card the other day in the supermarket. I suddenly remembered I'd drawn a doodle with it in and taken a photo of it with my phone. I was stood at the supermarket checkout frantically searching for the photo on my phone. I did actually find it quickly.

Comment

• Afternoon, beautiful here today, makes a change.
                        Good to see you SP, hope you are well!
                        Having a lazy Sunday which I am enjoying.
                        Have a great day everyone. x
                        sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon all.

It's been a sunny morning so I've been collecting foxglove seeds before chopping them all down. They are a mix of pink and white but the seeds all go in one job lot as I know they will be cross pollinated. There is just one I intend to keep separate, it's pale yellow and quite a way apart from the others, so I'm hopeful I may get more yellow ones from it.

GF, when I need a four figure PIN I use my birth date - either the year, reversed, or the day and month reversed. Very easy to remember, but still look like random numbers.
                          Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                          Endless wonder.

Comment

• A funny weather day..Nice this evening though.
                            Northern England.

Comment

• Morning all
                              I have got the washer on as the forecast says sun and cloud allllllllllll day (we shall see how correct it is) . My list of a thousand jobs now seems to have tripled, I shall try and cross off one or two today.
                              Cuppa and cake anyone?
                              Last edited by Containergardener; 08-07-2024, 05:51 AM.
                              Northern England.

Comment

• Morning

A sunny days promised here as well CG I'll have a cuppa but will save my cake till later thanks.

enjoy your day

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X