Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the smiles have pinched your mojo Snoop - they were positively hyperactive this morning….

Brunch?
    Something in the pressure cooker?
    Last edited by Nicos; 11-07-2024, 07:07 AM.
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning

More overnight rain but its dry just now not sure about later it depends which site I look at.

No spare mojo here Snoop mines hiding until the sun comes out.

I've had a bit of a sort so I'm taking a few items to the charity shop later, no point keeping them hung up in the wardrobe.

enjoy your day
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good Morning All Dull and drizzly again here today. Have a good day
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning all.
          Dry and a mixture of cloud and sunshine but it's only 13 degs.
          Laundry is out as there is no rain forecast.
          Trip to the post office and a grory hop this morning.

No mojo here to offer you Snoop, ours got used up past week.
          Just words of encouragement to say the job cant last for ever.

Nicos thank you for your sympathies, a sudden death is such a shock, takes so long to come to terms with it.
          A bit of gardening this afternoon and then looking after my grandson.
          Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
          And your hands begin to harden.
          You will find yourself a partner,
          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Bramble, I'm so very sorry. I missed your remark about your sister's husband. I can't imagine how she must feel. The kind of loss that must leave one inconsolable, but difficult for you too. A big hug.

Comment

• Bramble it must have been such s shock for you all, it will take time , so sad.
              Northern England.

Comment

• Good afternoon. I don't know what happened to this morning, it just disappeared.

Sorry to hear your bad news, Bramble. I'm sure your sister is happy to have you around.

Snoop, your missing mojo is not here. It's probably disappeared along with ours....and the sun!

I was just thinking this morning that our prescriptions should be ready and it was weird that I hadn't received a text from the chemist asking me to collect them when I got a text from the doctor's surgery. Evidently there has been some sort of software glitch and anyone who's requested a repeat prescription since the beginning of the month needs to put in a new request. Fortunately we both still have at least a weeks worth of everything we need, but I'm sure some people don't read/get texts.

Comment

• Good afternoon, dry but dull with a temp. of 17c. was at the church coffee morning this morning while there i had to collect prescriptions for both daughter and daughter in law then after lunch one of the grandsons needed a lift over to the next town to collect his bike which was n for repair, collecting something that was getting repaired with no money with you shades of his dad with him who of course would get it from his mum, have been in the greenhouse for the rest of this afternoon potting on about 40 colius, after seeing them for sale at £3.99 in the GC I am trying to sell some to OH, but for some reason and is saying NO can't understand it, first choice and doesn't want them women are hard to understand, i have.given her good offers in the past and she has turned them down. Ah wall i can always hope enjoy your evening and pass on some smiles​​​​​
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Rary- Coleus..coliusses…coliii (?) were my father’s favourite. His greenhouse was always crammed with them- and a grapevine.He’d have thoroughly enjoyed looking at your collection.

Comment

• Morning all.

Weather going to be bright and hot again. A bit windy though, which will make it seem not quite so hot. Two of the builders have refused sun cream... Me, I'm staying indoors, like a sensible person.

Might you be able to sell some of your plants to people at the gardening club? Recoup your investment, so to speak?

Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

• Morning Snoop
                        Good luck with your ongoing work.
                        Not sharing your hotness here, another grey affair but its better than raining.
                        Need to manhandle my bread.

Have a good day.
                        Northern England.

Comment

• Morning

I'd be indoors as well Snoop. Jam making this morning not to sure after that it depends on the rain.

Enjoy your day
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all

After a night of heavy rain we’ve woken to a sunny morning
                            Rain due later so I guess I might well make some blackcurrant jam
                            Other than that I’ll see what OH has in mind re DIY jobs.

Cant believe it’s almost weekend again- anyone got anything exciting planned?

Enjoy your day peeps….

Comment

• Good Morning All Fine but clouds gathering here. Nothing exciting planned, but who knows what the day might bring? Have a good day
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning all.
                                sunny and cloudy but its dry.

Thank you all for your kind words. My sister and her hubby were out for a meal when he had a massive heart attack.
                                Aside from loosing her hubby it was the shock of seeing it sll happen so fast.

My grandson lost his first tooth yesterday and then came home after leaving it in the school.
                                He cried so much we had to go back and collect...the tooth fairy still comes.p

Nothing exciting here but our church is celebrating its 50th anniversary so a get together with tea and cake afterwards.

My father always grew colius, I love the variety of colours.

Sensible staying out of the sun Snoop and hope the work goes well,

And when your back stops aching,
                                And your hands begin to harden.
                                You will find yourself a partner,
                                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X