Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning, a wet 13° today! Not nice at all.
    Well went shopping yesterday and got that doll. My granddaughter will be pleased, daughter not so much lol.
    Glad you have much needed rain snoop, will gladly send you some of ours!
    Glad you have your mojo back lottie!! Enjoy the line dancing bramble!!
    Bad word puddings GF, far too early for that!
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
      Bad word puddings GF, far too early for that!
      I'm just so unbelievably organised🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Temporarily, no doubt.

Comment

• I'm afraid I'm an early bird too, I have some presents wrapped already
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• I've just had an old Asian lady approach me with a carrier bag which I filled with apples. I'm assuming what sounded like "Shukura" must mean thank you

Comment

• Way too early for me, December is enough

Managed to get outside, it was quite warm but has cooled off now and we have only had a sprinkle of rain.
            I'm pleased yours has arrived Snoop.
            Could I come with a carrier bag please Flo.

Northern England.

Comment

• Of course CG, bring a sack

Comment

• Evening

The rain stopped, so we've been either in the garden or out and about.

Snoop I've still got my fingers crossed hopefully Covid will pass you by.

Christmas seems months away then suddenly its mid December and I've not bought a thing

Enjoy your evening.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good evening all.
                  Snoop, delighted you're getting some rain and fingers crossed 🤞🏼 you get lots more. Hope Mr Snoop is improving and you manage to avoid it.
                  Not got as much done as I hoped today, my daughter had an unexpected half day and she spent the afternoon with us.

Dont mention the C word, it's far too early and sends me straight into panic mode.

It seems to be getting dark earlier each day with the evenings closing in too fast.
                  Have a good evening all.

And when your back stops aching,
                  And your hands begin to harden.
                  You will find yourself a partner,
                  In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• evening all,pleased you got some rain Snoop and hope you dodge the covid,christmas puds,i like the get him to help with postage idea hehehe,thanks for the bread comments,got curtains dry at last,next job is shorten them,by cutting off the rings,and sew on header tape,things are comming together now,we are pushing on to get it all sorted before sunday,we are determind,he said it is worth it to see a smile on my face,instead a sad one from the mess of things being thrown together,with fals promises of will do's from another,their loss,not mine,move on and enjoy what time i have left on earth re soup maker i am fine with makeing soup,but got to get to grips with the didgit things work,the one i used at my late mans place was an easy one to use,night night
                    Last edited by lottie dolly; 03-09-2024, 08:06 PM.
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning

A dry start but rains due anytime.

Grory hop and gardening today we have our council green bin collection tomorrow so I'll be looking for items to fill it.

Hang in there with the soup maker lottie they do seem to make gadgets more complicated than needed.

Enjoy your day

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning
                        Cannot see much this morning , very misty. Damp from rain overnight, did a slug hunt before bed must've been 50whoppers.
                        Our local.weather body mentioned frost last night thankfully we didn't get any.
                        We may have Sun in which case I shall ignore the office and go outside to continue on from yesterday.
                        I need to think what we are eating tonight yet too.

Ah the rush to fill the bin Bren In Pots ​​​​​​​
                        Last edited by Containergardener; 04-09-2024, 06:30 AM.
                        Northern England.

Comment

• Good Morning All It's dull here and a Frank day. I expect some barking when the ginger cat visits. Have a good day

Comment

• Morning, it’s a sunny 9° at the moment. Treatment day for me today so that’s the whole day taken up. Still I usually manage a wee snooze during it!
                            Enjoy your day all and Flo, things wrapped already?!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

• I buy things when I get ideas from conversations with the various recipients Jay. It's become something of a habit now to start in September. I don't always wrap them so early, but I was a bit bored the other day! Hope your treatment allows you the snooze x

Comment

• Morning all.

Not a good way to spend a day, Jay, but I hope you get to enjoy the snooze at least.

I haven't even begun to think about the December festivities. At the moment my mind is taken up with rain! More in the night and with any luck a bit more today. Then that's it for this wet spell. But so welcome.

Mind you, it's turned chilly as a result. Hot soup would go down very well here today, but I was rather unprepared for the weather when I filled the fridge with salad stuff... Enjoy your soup maker, LD. I'd ask you to send a bowl back with the smiles, but I don't think they'd be very good at carrying it.

On the cards for today - very definitely paid work. And perhaps pretending I haven't got Covid. Not sure. Head a bit woozy and a slight sense of vertigo, but no other symptoms. Mr Snoop is definitely on the mend, thank goodness. So much so, I've commissioned him to make coffee this morning.

Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X