Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It turned out to be a lovely day here.
    Spent a few hours in the garden just pottering.
    Have a good night all.

And when your back stops aching,
    And your hands begin to harden.
    You will find yourself a partner,
    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Evening all. Mitsy has landed. Lets hope the third encounter with Frankie is of a different kind... He's very put out and in terror she has done her business on our nicest cotton sheet and pillowslips. Poor thing!

She's very pretty, but far too small to be away from mum.

Comment

• Think I missed something there Snoop….Mitsy ?

Bren - I bet your house smells delightful!
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• evening,famuly have been very supportive today,they are keeping a good eye on me,they had a taxi home tonight,i do not drive after dark,i have got some things done,cut my hair,changed the bed and quilt for the thicker one,even got the other bed things and quilt washed and dried and stashed away,and not to forget the loaf,it is lovely,so am happy to have acheived something usefull,even the bathroom had a turn over,Mitsy is a new kitten,hope she setltes in ok snoop,am sure she will with all the love coming her way,apples,sounds a busy time again girls,like your thinking GF,same when anywhere,you only know you want when you see it hehehehe,good night all sweet dreams
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all

Aww….new kitten Snoop? ( thanks for explaining lottie)…you’re in for a lot of fun then

Woke up early today…earlier than expected as my clock jumped forwards an hour. It seems to do this 2-3 times a year whenever it fancies… I keep thinking about replacing it but then forget until the next time.

More apple sorting for me today - feeling spurred on by Bren.
            I should check out blackberries too!
            No more weeding etc planned for a couple of days- (I think I over did it in reality) having said that, I may just do a bit of pottering. There is a section of smashed slates making up part of the path and I hate how slippy it gets so I may make a start on filling a few buckets to relocate them.

Apart from that, nothing major planned today

Whatever you get up to…enjoy your day!

Comment

• Morning
              My cold has improved thankfully, one really bad day of shivers and dizziness which i think OH is now at that point oops. Not shifted the cough and runny nose yet however but the sun is shining so will get the windows open and get the fresh air in.

Need to catch up now.
              Northern England.

Comment

• Good Morning Nicos and All Sunny here. Dentist for me this morning. Don't overdo it Nicos. Have a good day
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good luck Flo….I”’ll have your “I was brave at the Dentist today” badge ready for your return xx

Comment

• Glad to hear you are improving CG….look after yourself xx

Comment

• Good morning all.

Chilly and a bit foggy here. I'm still snuggked up in bed, wide awake, but waiting for the heating to warm things up. What happened to summer?

My stepdaughter made me smile yesterday. One of her first comments was, "You've given the allotment up, haven't you?" I wondered how she knew, apart from the fact I've put loads of weight on. Evidently, because she'd never before seen our sunny lounge windowsill without propagators, or seed trays, or something drying.

I hope Mitsy is settling in with Frankie, Snoop.

I think it's time to set some coffee off.

Comment

• Morning

It looks like being a dry day here.

Good to read you're improving CG a bit of fresh air does wonders.

More apples to gather today, we have two apple trees same variety one produced 4 apples the other one is covered in apples. They usually have some or less the same amount not sure whats happened this year.

enjoy your day
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morning all.
                          A beautiful sunny morning here.
                          Not sure what to do with the day,
                          I was due to go out but the plans have fallen through just now.

Mitsy sounds delightful Snoop, hope Frank will be kind to her.

CG, hope you feel better soon, fresh air will clear your head.

Flo, good luck at the dentist, I am due my annual check up now.

Have a good day all,

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• I'm back minus 2 teeth but glad they're gone and I'll be able to chew properly! The bad news is that gum disease is likely to loosen more teeth. Oh the joy of getting old
                            Last edited by Florence Fennel; 16-09-2024, 10:57 AM.

Comment

• Yikes Flo ….best make good use of them then whilst can
                              Hope they heal up quickly…do they stitch or pack these days or what?
                              Hope the tooth fairy is generous xx

Comment

• Neither in my case Nicos thank goodness! It will take a couple of days to heal completely apparently so soft food till then. I'll wear my badge with pride, thank you. Hope the Tooth Fairy remembers my address
                                Last edited by Florence Fennel; 16-09-2024, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X