Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snoop, what a gorgeous 'puddy cat'. She definitely looks like a tiny bundle of trouble.

If all your crossed body parts haven't worked, maybe you should consider a rain dance.

Comment

• ^I was thinking about that, GF, but our dog hates it when we dance. Perhaps she thinks we're having a fit or heart attack or something, but it makes her very yippy and anxious. So I might have to save the dancing for when she's out with Mr Snoop on a walk.

Thanks for replying, @Penelllype. I've not seen Magenta seeds. I'll keep an eye out for them.

Comment

• Just to say thank you to Pen and Ameno for all the info on growing melons and Cape gooseberries.
        Lots of useful comments and advice, I might have to think it out again regarding space.

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning All Dull - again. Lovely kitten Snoop. Hope Mr GF is ok. Have a good day
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning all, a little on the dull side so far.
            Out for to do some errands this morning.

Snoop, Missy is just lovely, she looks like a bundle of fun.
            I hope you get the raun you're expecting.
            Have a good day akl,

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by greenishfing View Post
              Snoop, what a gorgeous 'puddy cat'. She definitely looks like a tiny bundle of trouble.

If all your crossed body parts haven't worked, maybe you should consider a rain dance.
              I could try and sing????…that is probably the best approach?

Mind you, I need to let OH mow the lawns/ field first incase it homes in on me and not Snoop….
              Last edited by Nicos; Today, 10:33 AM.
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Back from the GP…It was a locum, and boy was he thorough!

I came away feeling very cared about. A very happy event in all honesty!
                I even have a script now for the pneumonia vaccination.
                It’ll need to wait a few weeks as I don’t want to bombard my body with too many vaccinations all at once. It’s only 2 weeks since the Shingles vaccination and we are due Covid and Flu in the next 4 weeks.

Came home to celebrate with a mug of tea and some toast and homemade jam…te he. Yum.
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
                  ^I was thinking about that, GF, but our dog hates it when we dance. Perhaps she thinks we're having a fit or heart attack or something, but it makes her very yippy and anxious. So I might have to save the dancing for when she's out with Mr Snoop on a walk.

Thanks for replying, @Penelllype. I've not seen Magenta seeds. I'll keep an eye out for them.
                  I got the Magenta seeds from Plants Of Distinction.
                  A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP. - Leonard Nimoy

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X