Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good evening all,Snoop what a lovely marked colourings missy is,and those eyes,well done at the dentist girls,and very good news at the DR's Nicos,am hoping i am getting the hang of bread now,have been requested for cake again for a mc millan day,thats 2 now,so will be busy baking again next week,Congratulations to your grand son Bramble welldone him,sweet dreams all
    Last edited by lottie dolly; Yesterday, 08:47 PM.
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning, mostly rain here today with some thunder.

Welcome back Rary, set those boys on gardening then they won't have time to get up to any mischief

Congrats to your grandson Bramble

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all
        Sunny start but rain due later. Enough time at least to get some pottering done out there!
        I’ve just spent the last 20 minutes watching two roe deer nibbling away at brambles in the hedgerow of the field behind our garden. So delicate and sweet!
        No real plans for today. I was thinking of oiling the fence line of patio but it’s very damp….
        Might just have a wander and see if we have any wild blackberries in our hedgerow

Good to see you back home safely Rary…and ..Oi!…..less of ‘elderly ‘ please Cheeky monkey
        I don’t know…what are the youf of today coming to?

Enjoy your weekend peeps.

oh….
        Remember to take photos and enter our competition…only just over a week before we close entries!

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all. It’s a dull 12° here today. The promised sunshine for yesterday didn’t materialise so will see what happens today!
          Congratulations to your grandson bramble, great achievement!
          Glad you had a nice break rary.
          Snoop, that’s one beautiful kitten you have there. Glad all good at the doctor Nicos and dentist Bren!
          Hope you all have a wonderful day x
          sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning All Drizzling here. Congratulations Bramble's Grandson BSc. Have a good day
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all.

Slow start to the day. Missy woke us up again for play. Won't be sorry when this phase stops, though she is very cute. Preferred sleeping spots: over my neck, wrapped around my head with nose in my ear or on top of my head. Won't be sorry when that stops either. She's running in and outside at the moment, building a map of the place. Frankie will just about tolerate her presence indoors, but outdoors is most definitely his territory as far as he's concerned...

Rain forecast has dropped. I do rather feel like the weatherfolk have promised me rain and let me down. Not their fault, I know, but frustrating. On and off misty drizzle at the moment. Too damp for gardening, not damp enough for the garden. But anything is better than nothing I suppose. If I can't garden, I might as well tidy, I suppose.

Well done to your grandson, Bramble. Any ideas what comes next for him?

Happy baking, LD.

And sleeping in the Lake District with the windows open and blankets off, Rary... You clearly run hot!

And with that, I too shall be off. Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

• Good morning all, dull but its 16degs.
                No plans for the day but plenty to be getting on with.

Good to see you back Rary, you'll have plenty of help,with your two grandsons around.

Snoop, dont know yet what his plans are but with that under his belt he can see what's available to him.
                Not much else to report so have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                And your hands begin to harden.
                You will find yourself a partner,
                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all.

Mr GF is in an exceptionally good mood this morning. He keeps bursting into song. Unfortunately the same song......on repeat. "Good morning, Good morning" is the song. The other day it was a tune that I associate with the American army bands, without words, and I still can't bring the name to mind. How do you Google a tune if there are no words. I don't think da, diddy, da, diddy da counts.

I need to go out for more milk today.....I don't know where it all goes. Milk and lemons are the two things that I struggle to keep up with. I assume we're not short of vitamin C and calcium. Another couple of 2 litre bottles of milk should keep us going for a few days.

Rary, with a 17 and 20 year old to keep an eye on, I'm sure it'll just be a matter of making sure they don't have a wild party and wreck the house. Not something I ever did, of course😇. If I was "misbehaving" at that age it was well away from home and family.🙂🙂🙂 and there were no mobile phones around to record things, although there might just be one "dodgy" photo of a gang of us at a strip poker party somewhere. I remember a friend trying to destroy some Polaroid type photos once. They ended up grilling them! Those were the days🫣🤫.

Comment

• GF, might this find a song service be of interest to you?
                    https://support.google.com/assistant...form%3DAndroid

I presume there's a similar thing for iPhones.

Comment

• That looks a better service than when I tried Alexa. I asked what the song was and dum dee dummed the theme from the Archers. She played Sweet Caroline
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• good evening,made myself have a walk to the shops with DL,enjoyed doing something different,but when we came out the last place to come home,the heavens opened,when we got back son said it had hailed,it was a thunderstorm as well,ooooh eeeerrrrrrr,went to take them home and a woman had blocked me on the front drive,DL went knocking on doors and nothing,i was just wrinting a sweet note to put on said car when she returned,son had a word and she very arrogant,said she can park where she liked,the thing is thy were on the verge of a taxi,as i do not drive after dark,they are going to have some time at home now,and i can hopefully get myself into gear again,also not long ago i got a vidio call from eldest granddaughter,and had a few moments with 4 of my great grand children,that was lovely end to the day,all shy faces apart from the 1 year old all smiles,good night all sweet dreams
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                          That looks a better service than when I tried Alexa. I asked what the song was and dum dee dummed the theme from the Archers. She played Sweet Caroline
                          That made me laugh.🤣🤣🤣 As I can't sing for toffee (or anything else), I can't imagine the song I'd have got.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X