This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all.

Yesterday's rain amounted to next to nothing. We seem to be just on the edge of some severe storms this year, as places relatively nearby are struggling with severe flooding and landslides. Not sorry to miss those, but even so...

Had hoped to have a good day in the garden today, but hunters and a huge pack of dogs have put paid to that. So it'll have to wait till tomorrow. Will do a bit of work in advance and have an afternoon nap instead. I definitely need one.

Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

• Morning

Thunderstorms here yesterday evening and looking at the forecast there's more due today. It looks like I'm sharing your weather MH

I won't be doing much in the garden today just harvesting.

Enjoy your day.

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning another dull 12° morning with sun promised for the afternoon. None yesterday again so maybe today's the day.
        Is it Autumn equinox today?
        Have a great day everyone x
        sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all.

It's very grey and overcast here and 14°C. According to the forecast we might get rain this evening. However, having stuck my head outdoors, it is actually spitting now.

I've had a horrid night's sleep....couldn't get to sleep and couldn't stay asleep. I feel tired this morning. I did, however, get round to ordering Mr GF's birthday present. It's not until early October but I'm liable to forget nearer the time. It's a heated throw for when he's sat/laid in his recliner. He runs quite a lot cooler than me and often uses a normal throw when I'm still wearing a T shirt and no slippers. I did mention them to him a while ago and he seemed to think they were a good idea.

Mr GF is due his croissant shortly and I think I'll have one with him today with some of the plum and mulled wine jam. I'll go light the oven and make coffee next.🙂

Comment

• Good morning all, dull but dry here and its 15 degs.
            Out to the church this morning.
            Taking grandson out for lunch to celebrate his college results.
            That should fill in the day nicely.
            Have a good day all,

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Yes, Jay, it's the Autumn equinox today.

Bye-bye, non existent Summer.

Hello mists and mellow fruitfulness.
              Last edited by greenishfing; Today, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X