Clear All

• Spot on GF!
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Lovely photo Snoop, she's delightful

Comment

• Good morning all, dull but dry and its 13 degs

Sleep for me must be quiet and black dark.
        I once had a ticking clock and had to banish it from the bedroom.
        I felt stressed just hearing the sound of it.

Nicos, you didnt say what great bargains you got at the market.

Snoop, like watching a kettle boil, whnyou stop looking for the rain it will appear,

Plenty to do today, just dont know whre to start,
        Have a good day all,

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Missy is getting cuter with every photo. xx
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• She’s delightful Snoop…sooo pretty and such a character!
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Afternoon all,wish i could send some of our rain your way snoop,that kitty is sooooooo cuddly,lovely picture you captured there,another good choir meeting,actually looking at seeds now,feels good,have marked in the catalogue what i fancy,also looking at some older pkts,i might just do some samples to see if they chit,makes sence before chucking out and spending money,also has anyone ever had a go at growing your own onion sets,i have some that did not get out i grew from seed,they are set sized,i have top and tailed them a bit,i suppose next year will tell,they should grow,but must be prepared for them to bolt,have a good afternoon all
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Bramble…the main bargains were 10 x antique copper and brass pots and pans for a dolls house for….1€ Perfect for when my granddaughter visits
                - an old , but in full working order oil lamp for 2€ for the patio.
                - an large antique Antique Wrought Iron adjustable chimney hook for €10
                - a couple of large chicken wire plant pot holders for 2€ for my new patio.

Comment

• Great bargains Nicos. We didn't venture into the market, but we did go for coffee and cake.
                  Biggest surprise today was that my GG insisted she was buying my glasses , as I have always bought hers! She is now a qualified Orthodontic Technician and wanted to treat me! Eye Test showed no change in my vision, so no need for new glasses and the Eye Test was free for me because of my age! No change for her eyesight either, so she just paid for her eye test and my OCT scan
                  I do have cataracts though, so have to have my next test in a year instead of 2
                  ​​​​​

Comment

• Good afternoon.

Mr GF has now got a rather colourful bruise on his face from his surgery. It looks as if somebody has given him a thump.....as long as nobody thinks it's me! Still quite swollen, but no pain.

I got three texts from the doctor's surgery for Mr GF, his brother and I this afternoon with links to book our Covid jabs online. I managed to get my fingers to work fast enough to book us all in for the same time and date, 11 days after our flu jabs. There was one year where we all had them on different days at different locations but I think at the time we were just grateful to get them.

Nicos, those bargains sound great.

Snoop, Missy (predictive text keeps trying to call her Messy) looks so innocent and adorable.

Comment

• mothhawk thanks for the heads up on garibaldi biscuits!

Comment

• Bren…brown noise - there are several variations and maybe worth a try. Some nights it seems to help particularly for me if it’s on the lowest possible volume. Some YouTube sights offer it with a black screen which doesn’t light up the room.

Comment

• Good evening all.
                          Nicos, what great bargains, well done you. We dont do markets very well here in Ireland for some reason.

Snoop, Missy is just delightful..very photogenic.

Flo, that was good, no need for new glasses, Catheracts, I had both my eyes done.

Not a lot done today as I spent a lot of the afternoon on the phone to my sister.
                          Then we had an electrical fault and son in law came to fix it and my daughter came with him, so I just downed tools.
                          No rain but a very grey day...Enjoy your night.

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X