This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
    I recall when I lived in a city centre soon after qualifying that we were advised to always leave the loo seat down to block their entry via the sewers
    Still…not at all nice to come face to face with that reality.
    Or bum to face I'd never heard of that. My loo seat will be permanently down from now on. It sounds like something out of a nightmare. In the depths of my brain a deliberately well hidden memory is muttering "1984".

I wonder if air gun pellets would crack a loo?🤔🤔
    Last edited by greenishfing; Today, 11:57 AM.

Comment

• Lashing rain here so I am indoors.

I am another one who never heard about keeping the loo cover down.
      What a nightmare thought....
      I always keep the back door closed in case they get in.

And when your back stops aching,
      And your hands begin to harden.
      You will find yourself a partner,
      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• afternoon all,we had a drop of rain,as for the loo seat,i heard of this before,it would certainly be a shock,so beware off retreating with the news paper you fellas,car passed the MOT,the only advisory is booked in for next month,a new cam belt,never had one since new,is now 16 years old,it only has 75,307 on clock,no rot,so whatever it costs is better than risking the belt going,then having NO CAR ,i have had it for 8 years myself,now shshshshsshshsh LD before you jinx it,it was nice having home made bread and soup for lunch,not done said cakes yet,but have had a good sleep and several doze offs,feel better for it,have decided to only do 1 nice cake for both recipents,both mc millan,1 has requested a guess the weight,so i have a chart to organize as well,have a good evening
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• It's raining here too Lottie. We've got the heating on and I've just added dumplings to the Hash. Feels like a Winter's Day!
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X