Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afternoon, boy it feels chilly today. Bramble I’m ashamed to say i did no ironing yesterday and none again today!!!
    I’m off for a coffee to heat myself up, have a great day everyone x
    sigpic

Comment

• I’ve hidden my ironing in a spare bedroom Jay!…completely forget about it until someone on here mentions it
      Its only bedding so no hurry- I’ve plenty spare
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• afternoon all,what a miserable day again,i had to force myself out for milk and a few other bits,glad to be back,think is time for a blast of the heating on,i dread to think of what the winter will be like for everyone,what bit of ironing i have can wait,better go and get rest of the shopping put away plus a nice warm drink,now i got milk
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good afternoon all, and a very rainy one it is too.

Too late for pinch, punch now so I'll just say Happy October!
          Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
          Endless wonder.

Comment

• Afternoon all.

Very late on parade today. Not sure I made it at all yesterday.

Mr Fennel has a serious chocolate habit, Flo. Me, I'll eat most sweets, though not the ones that Mr GF likes. And I am most definitely a milk chocolate fan. No dark chocolate for me if I can help it.

I used to slice tomatoes top to bottom but now I like them cut across, especially if they're home-grown and I've got lots, so I don't feel guilty about giving the first and last slices to the dog.

As for news here. Well, I had a big argument with some Spanish cops yesterday. And won. Which I and especially they did not expect. Since then, I've been head down, clacking away at the keyboard doing very tedious work. Probably just as well, as it has calmed me down. I did get a bit aeriated. Mind you, if I hadn't, I think they'd have just shown me the door rather than take me seriously.

Have a lovely evening, everyone.

Comment

• Well done Snoop on your battle with the police…if they are similar to the French ones, then you were very brave.
              Well done indeed, especially as you knew you were correct ​​​​​​
              Bet you feel very relieved now that’s sorted x

Comment

• One thing sorted out of a long list, Nicos. An assortment, I suppose you might call it.

Comment

• Variety?…oh joy!

Comment

• Good evening all.A bright and sunny day here with temp at 16 degs.
                    Spent the afternoon in the garden
                    I topped up my many containers of daffodils with fresh soil.
                    Dead headed the dahlias and sweetpeas and saved the seeds, sweetpeas are almost finished.
                    Trimmed a lot of leaves from the tomato plants and picked lots of cherry tomatoes.
                    Got two lots of laundry out and dried.
                    All in all quite a productive day.

And when your back stops aching,
                    And your hands begin to harden.
                    You will find yourself a partner,
                    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Evening

Apart from the odd mint and a mini Magnum (Aldi's) in summer that's it for sweets. Its probably down to the mountain I ate as a kid when my Mum worked for a sweet company, I'm sure she bought out the staff store each Friday.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• It's rained all day again here. I was hoping to clear my tomato plants this afternoon, but it will have to be tomorrow.
                        The Ginger Tom came back today, but he clearly doesn't trust me any more. He ate the chicken I had saved for him, but just inside the doorway and then skidaddled sharpish! Cats obviously have good memories.
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X