This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning

Nicos its coming to that time of year when we need to wrap up or be cold, it just takes some getting used to.

No plans here for the weekend but something usually crops up.

Enjoy your day
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good Morning All Sunny here. Have a good day
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning all. It's a beautiful blue sky and sunshine here without a breath of wind. 9°C.

I got my boots out a couple of weeks ago but haven't put them on yet. My sandals are still my go to footwear. I hate Winter clothes and the feeling of being wrapped up tight. Hats, scarves and gloves are a very, very rare event. As a child I used to hate the weight of lots of blankets and the candlewick bedspread on the bed in Winter. They weighed a ton. Oh! The joy of a duvet the first time I used one, in Austria.

I made three banana loaves yesterday afternoon. The hard part now is leaving them alone for a few days until they go sticky. Two of them are to give away, much to Mr GF's dismay.

We don't seem to have any after effects from the flu jab, apart from slightly achey arms.🤞 Mr GF tried to convince me yesterday that he didn't need one as he never catches flu. I wonder why. 🤔 He seemed to have the idea that he'd just stay in the car while his brother and I had them.🤣🤣

Nothing important on the cards for today so maybe some housework.🫣🤫..... or not!

Comment

• Morning, it’s a dull 13° this morning with some overnight rain.
          Hope Mr. Snoop had a lovely birthday. Glad to hear all ok after your jabs GF got mine on the 20th.
          Enjoy your mussels and chips event Nicos, sounds like fun.
          I must say I prefer winter clothing to summer as I can hide myself away!!
          Have a great day everyone. x
          sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X