Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• waves at Bren for sneaking in behind her!

Comment

• Good morning all. It's a wet and windy start to the day.
      Going to the church and then grandson will come for lunch.
      Packing this afternoon as we are away on holiday on Tuesday.
      I want to free up some time to tend to the garden tomorrow.

Snoop, sounds like you had a lovely day, its lovely to be involved in the community,
      Have a good day all

And when your back stops aching,
      And your hands begin to harden.
      You will find yourself a partner,
      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• No gardening - posse of hunters and a pack of their dogs are rampaging up and down the valley. Fingers crossed they don't get the big deer we saw recently. Or Frankie, who hasn't come in.

Comment

• Hi all,blossom on the tree Snoop,wowsa,hope it not meaning you get no fruit next year,is only 1 tree,Nicos glad you all had a good time,have a good holiday Bramble,my seed list has grown by some more tomatoes today,done another loaf,it is so different to the shop stuff,so pleased i have stuck with things,my next one will be a fruit loaf again,done 1,now want to improve the flavour with more fruit and some spices,have a good evening everyone
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5240.jpeg
Views:	20
Size:	926.9 KB
ID:	2586290 One of my espaliers!….
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all
              Its finally stopped raining!
              We had several power outages yesterday evening because of the heavy rain. All good now though
              Funnily enough this morning we have a load of mole hills suddenly appearing in the lawn ( where else eh?)- bet they must have thought we were trying to drown them!
              Well, that’s good, as I’ll collect them and pop them onto our veggie beds.

Off for a grory hop- DIY hardware .I think we should have shares in that company

Enjoy your day peeps- hope you don’t get too much rain…apart from you Snoop …’just the right amount’
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning all.

A rainy and sunny one here. Yes! Both at the same time, but not a breath of wind.

Mr GF had a pleasant and lazy birthday yesterday. For some reason he couldn't sleep last night and at 2am woke me up too with his tossing and turning. He is not exactly flavour of the month this morning.

Comment

• Morning all.

Enjoy the outing, Nicos. I love DIY shops, especially the old-fashioned ones. It's like being a kid again. Lots of bits and bobs for purposes I know not what, but all intriguing.

Cloudy out, but no rain forecast till late this afternoon. A whole 3 mm! Fingers crossed it's more than that.

Stuck at the computer much of today, but do want to get some gardening in if I can. Didn't do any in the end yesterday.

Have a great day, everyone.

Edited to add: Glad Mr GF had a good birthday. Hope you get a better night's sleep tonight, GF.
                  Last edited by Snoop Puss; Today, 08:41 AM.

Comment

• I've just remembered that Mr GF was singing to me at 2am......but I can't remember the song.🤣🤣🤣

Comment

• Originally posted by greenishfing View Post
                      I've just remembered that Mr GF was singing to me at 2am......but I can't remember the song.🤣🤣🤣
                      Move Over Darling?
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good Morning All Drizzly again here. Have a good day
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good mornin all, a dull start but the sun has come up in the last few minutes.
                          Some last minute jobs and then a bit of gardening.
                          Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...