• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post

Your hair looks nice Flo
    Thanks Bren I expect you noticed it's not as short. I'm growing it
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• I am really upset as I've just broken my favourite small vegetable knife. It was ancient. I must admit that I was using it to lever some frozen potted meat out of an ice cube tray.

Over the years I must admit that I have broken various implements in the kitchen, garden and allotment by using them as levers. I just hope that the new one that I have just ordered online is half as good as the original.
      Last edited by greenishfing; Yesterday, 08:39 PM.

Comment

• good morning all,where is everyone,i am only up as i had a bad night again,oh dear GF,keep a small new wide headed screw driver in the kitchen draw,it is much stronger,hope to pick my car up later on,i bet it will be when am having another snooze,have a good day all
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good morning.

Sorry to hear about your lack of sleep LD. It's awful, isn't it? I awoke at 2 am for some unknown reason.

I need to do a grory hop really today. I could leave it until tomorrow but Thursday is usually much busier than Wednesday. I've noticed that ALL the shops are full of Halloween tat accompanying the Christmas tat now. I suppose we're lucky that we haven't been subjected to Christmas muzak yet. I think a chorus of "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas" might just be a step too far.

Fortunately neither Mr GF or I seem to have any after effects from yesterdays Covid jab. I'll check on my brother in law later when I take him another banana loaf.

The weather looks really miserable, not cold, but very wet and grey. Hardly the season of mellow fruitfulness. Spring seems a long way away.

Time now to stop moaning and get something useful done.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X