Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A hole has been found in the floor behind the baisin pedistal,all sorted for now,apparently a hole in the floor from a old waste pipe,just covered over with the floor covering bent around the pedistal,i had no isea that was there,yes i do clean but cannot get down to fully inspect,the place is near 40 years old,i do need another bathroom,my eldest was going to do it,but has decided not to own me any more,his loss not mine,so it got left,so i hope to get something sorted eventually next summer,for now a chunk og wood is screwwed over the top,and a trap nearby,so from now on it will be lights on when i get up in the night,i feel a bit better knowing it is not actually in my space,the ruddy cheek of it,not paying rent,at least it not sniffed out my seeds ,i live in a bungalow,now on with my days work
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• No rats in our roof any more, so I don't feel quite so blasé about them. Hope you get them sorted, LD.

To be fair to Mr Snoop, he's very good at looking up videos on how to do things. And as he's currently cursing and complaining, I don't think I'll suggest it now...

Comment

• Oh dear lottie- that’s not at all nice…eeeewwww

hope you catch it soon xx
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• They're bad enough in the garden Lottie, so I hope you're rid of it now.
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X