Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A hole has been found in the floor behind the baisin pedistal,all sorted for now,apparently a hole in the floor from a old waste pipe,just covered over with the floor covering bent around the pedistal,i had no isea that was there,yes i do clean but cannot get down to fully inspect,the place is near 40 years old,i do need another bathroom,my eldest was going to do it,but has decided not to own me any more,his loss not mine,so it got left,so i hope to get something sorted eventually next summer,for now a chunk og wood is screwwed over the top,and a trap nearby,so from now on it will be lights on when i get up in the night,i feel a bit better knowing it is not actually in my space,the ruddy cheek of it,not paying rent,at least it not sniffed out my seeds ,i live in a bungalow,now on with my days work
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• No rats in our roof any more, so I don't feel quite so blasé about them. Hope you get them sorted, LD.

To be fair to Mr Snoop, he's very good at looking up videos on how to do things. And as he's currently cursing and complaining, I don't think I'll suggest it now...

Comment

• Oh dear lottie- that’s not at all nice…eeeewwww

hope you catch it soon xx
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• They're bad enough in the garden Lottie, so I hope you're rid of it now.
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
            They're bad enough in the garden Lottie, so I hope you're rid of it now.
            I was just going to post the same thing Flo. Hopefully Lottie thats the end of your rat.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• I certainly hope so,am not putting up with a rat run in my home,hoping i can sleep tonight,night night all x
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good Morning All It's really cold this morning, but fine so far. It's a Frank day today. Have a good day

Comment

• Morning

Its damp and foggy here this morning, its supposed to be sunny later though.

Enjoy your day
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all
                    By ‘eck…we have sunshine!!!
                    Out for lunch and then if it stays dry I’ll get a few leaves raked up.

Enjoy your day with Frank Flo.
                    Good luck with that rat gf…x

Enjoy your day - I spotted the smiles earlier so I guess we will
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning all. An awful night's sleep for us both, coughing and spluttering, tossing and turning. I've only just got up. I was going to get up an hour ago but I realised we had a power cut, couldn't face the thought of only the gas cooker working in the kitchen and no heating or hot water, (gas boiler but controlled by electricity!) The last time we had a power cut I did treat the gas cooker to a couple of igniters, like long lighters, for when the electronic ignition wasn't working, but I put them in a "safe" place . I must search later.

It's restored now. I've reset the one clock that needed it, the cooker. All the others belong to the "cleverer than me" club and sort themselves out.

I'm sure the day will seem better with more coffee and a red hot shower around the sinuses.

Comment

• Morning all.

Bright out at the moment, but drizzle forecast for later. Keep your fingers crossed for me. The huge rain forecast that dwindled to next to nothing is back and a much more manageable 75 mm/litres per square metre over a few days. Oh, and fingers crossed for Mr Snoop too. It's his car's MOT today. Failure looking likely, he says.

How's the ginger tom, Flo? Has he forgiven you?

Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

• The ginger Tom still remembers Snoop. He doesn't come as often as he used to and only comes in when I put a treat down for him. He's watching my feet the whole time and goes out as soon as he's eaten. I don't think he'll ever forgive me!
                          Good luck with both the rain and the MOT

Comment

• Wow, I ordered lolly moulds from Amazon yesterday afternoon. They were due to be delivered tomorrow. They are here already.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	20241023_114304.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	157.1 KB
ID:	2586930

Comment

• good day all,good luck with the rainand car snoop,that is not good GF takes it out of you,enjoy the moulds,am sure he will forgive you,otherwise he would not come within cooeee of you FF,not long got up myself another one of them,and it is cold,and windy,hoping the sun will come out to play in a bit,seems the rat eviction is working,still a bit on edge,have a good day evey one

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X