No announcement yet.

Disneyland Paris ~ your thoughts please

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heres a link to it so you all can be singing it too.
    YouTube - It's A Small World
    Kernow rag nevra

Some people feel the rain, others just get wet.
    Bob Dylan

Comment

I think I would agree with Zazen and wait a year. Not a great start if she chucks up before you get to France. I would be inclined to check height restrictions on rides too as she is quite little. Best of luck

Oh just read your earlier post, MrH is never wrong either!
      Last edited by FionaH; 04-12-2008, 10:13 AM.
      WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

We went a few years back and although DD loved it we hated it and left early on the Monday to get some decent food and some French culture into us. We stayed at Cheyenne, food was lousy more like a canteen. Funny enough the food was the same sort of stuff wherever you went and overpriced. The staff were not pleasant.

The rodeo was the highlight, worth going. I ended up being chosen to be kidnapped and hustled into a stagecoach, I would have preferred to have been on one of the horses

DD was small and was scared with screaming hysterics in the space thingy with the explosions (can't remember what it was called). Couldn't get her to move, one of the staff was really sweet with her she was about 6 then.

Definitely wouldn't go back but we would like to go to the Florida one though.
        Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

I went in 1998 with eldest daughter and two youngest children, then aged almost 12 (girl) and ten (boy).
          We stayed three days. Then we spent two days in Paris, to let them know they were actually in France!

As someone said, the boat trip - It's a small world - was a big favourite with them and even I and older daughter enjoyed that. For the rest, I'm not a big fan of rides and stuff. I wouldn't want to go again to the Disney Park (to Paris, yes anytime) but it was their first time being abroad and they loved every minute.
          Last edited by maytreefrannie; 04-12-2008, 10:32 AM.
          My hopes are not always realized but I always hope (Ovid)

www.fransverse.blogspot.com

www.franscription.blogspot.com

Comment

We've not been,but kiddies always plead to go when they see the ad...the fact DD is still a bit wary of Brewster Bear & Santa(she's 6&1/2)...I think she'd find it all totally overwhelming!
            the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds
              That's what I said.
              However, Mr Sheds won't admit he might be wrong, ever. And he never takes advice.
              How about take her away for one night, say to Cadbury's World, stay in a hotel and see how she is.

I think what Andy&Di said...she might well be completely overwhelmed and cry the whole time you are away - if you are spending that sort of cash then you want her to enjoy it and remember a good experience not a bad one.

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                How about take her away for one night, say to Cadbury's World, stay in a hotel and see how she is.
                That's what I suggested. He no rissen
                He says for the money it costs, we might as well go the whole hog and go to France.
                Last edited by Two_Sheds; 04-12-2008, 01:56 PM.
                All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Good luck.

Men eh?

xxx

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
                    That's what I suggested. He no rissen
                    He says for the money it costs, we might as well go the whole hog and go to France. (plus he'd have to drive to B'ham, and he gets road rage just going to Tesco)
                    Crikey, what would he be like on French Roads me wonders.

Try threatening him with birdcake for dinner (wouldn't work with mine though he ain't eaten it before). Amazing how men can be so pig-headed, you sure we aren't married to the same man
                    Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

Comment

never been, but i always imagined it being 'wrong' somehow, having mickey mouse with a french accent ....... still hoping to win the lottery so i can take rob to florida

Comment

Warners would be much better...'J'Taime Bob Leponge' - as I had my OH's DD saying all of our French Holiday this year.

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                          Warners would be much better...'J'Taime Bob Leponge' - as I had my OH's DD saying all of our French Holiday this year.
                          ok i'm sometimes a bit thick ........ but i have only just realised that's sponge bob lol

Comment

J'Taime you Lynda

xxx

Comment

me too xxxxx ..... i saw you'd psted that a bit back and wondered why, you'd got her saying it ....... i'm gonna ask santa for a new brain this year methinks
                              Last edited by lynda66; 04-12-2008, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Gawd me too, I've only just clicked as well *buries head in sand again
                                Hayley B

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X