No announcement yet.

Secret Santa, On the ball for once

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I spent a whole two hours today trying to find what I had had in mind to purchase - no blooming luck. Will try again tomorrow and failing that will have to re-think or there won't be time to make sure it arrives
    Happy Gardening,
    Shirley

Comment

Mine went today too - can't work out how to do quotes but agree with Alice,
      got a nice tingly feeling. I just hope my secret santee isn't too disappointed, I got a little silly

Comment

Originally posted by vicky View Post
        Keep posting so I can work out who sent it!

(I'm in the pink room too...)
        My prezzie went out yesterday......... could it be me???

Comment

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
          the postage on mine was more than the allowed amount - but then I guess that's the same for all of us

One thing I really struggled with was not putting my 'Sender' name on the back which I always do with parcels. So I hope it doesn't get lost...
          The postage on mine was way over the cost of the prezzie, but the bloke that gets it, I am sure wont mind.

Comment

Originally posted by pigletwillie View Post
            The postage on mine was way over the cost of the prezzie, but the bloke that gets it, I am sure wont mind.
            Hmmm - now was that a slip that gives folks a clue.... or a deliberate attempt at throwing off the scent?
            Life is brief and very fragile, do that which makes you happy.

Comment

Originally posted by pipscariad
              Hmmm - now was that a slip that gives folks a clue.... or a deliberate attempt at throwing off the scent?
              Hmmmm, so its been posted to a bloke....or not a bloke...
              To see a world in a grain of sand
              And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

Originally posted by smallblueplanet View Post
                Hmmmm, so its been posted to a bloke....or not a bloke...
                Or a bit of both
                Life is brief and very fragile, do that which makes you happy.

Comment

I haven't been around for a few days because I was in the queue at the post office. That floor was a bit uncomfy to sleep on, but a big thank you to Dominoes for their fabulous pizza delivery service

Sent it in the end though
                  http://www.justgiving.com/Vicky-Berr...-Marathon-2010

Comment

Mine's Arrived!!!!!!

janeyo

*Does a little dance, baby joining in too!

Comment

Mine is ready in the post bag, ORGANISED, early - first time in my life.

I have, because of the Vine, done nearly 100% of my Xmas pressie shopping this morning. I hate Xmas Shopping especially when broke - bah humbug
                      Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Mine's on it's way - well, so the email said...

Didn't go over the limit - honest miss!
                        A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

I'm starting to feel really frustrated that I can't get mine sorted out I've got bits in all different rooms of the house that need wrapping & putting in a box etc., and I can't do it

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
                            I'm starting to feel really frustrated that I can't get mine sorted out I've got bits in all different rooms of the house that need wrapping & putting in a box etc., and I can't do it
                            Finish the rest of your shopping online or dispatch someone with a list.
                            Get someone to bring everything you need into the room you are in, along with a bottle of sherry, mince pies and do all your wrapping, card writing while watching a good old fashioned xmas film.
                            Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

mines arrived today!!
                              Happybuuny won't be happy, she thought hers would be first

Comment

Mines arrived, and it says on the back its from Secret Santa, plus iuts tapped up so well I cant even take a sneaky peek.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X