No announcement yet.

Secret Santa, On the ball for once

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've not been on much this last few weeks (panto!), but yes "mine" has arrived and "mine" is also now winging its way south.

sooooooooo exciting!
    ~
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
    ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

• Not that mine's here yet.....prob a good thing,cos I'm a bit of a peeker!!...but,Can we open them on Christmas eve instead of day??...Just thinking I'm more likely to be online then to share my treasures...( I think me going on the Vine on Christmas day could herald the start of our 1st ever Christmas disagreement!!)
      the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

• NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Di, you can't, we will all eagerly await your photo on boxing day

Comment

• Well, I'm a lucky girl; coz I've got such a lovely family, I've had lots of pressies to open this week anyway Had flowers & chocs from in-laws, a big box of kiddie sweets from one sis and chocs from another, and yet more chocolates from the kids & OH
          (Hope you're prepared for feeling really sick on Weds Lynda... )

Comment

• Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
            NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Di, you can't, we will all eagerly await your photo on boxing day
            But...but...I'm at my mums boxing day....& we told the kiddies we'd go to the zoo the day after...& then there's fishing the day after that and...and...puuuurrrleeeeeeeeeeease!!!....(pretty!!)

Comment

• lol NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! absolutely not, if no one else can, then neither can you ....... you will find the time ....... and we can wait till new year for the photo, so it's ok

sarah ..... sweeties and choccy are my middle names

Comment

• Originally posted by lynda66
                lol NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! absolutely not, if no one else can, then neither can you ....... you will find the time ....... and we can wait till new year for the photo, so it's ok

sarah ..... sweeties and choccy are my middle names
                Well!!I'm going to bed then....& I might even slam the door behind me!!!(ever so quietly though in case I wake the kiddies!!)...but there!!!

Comment

• lol ok ........ don't forget i have a teenager ....... slamming doors doesn't even register any more

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X