Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my hostas this year ... with allthe wet weather and slugs that have eaten stuff for everyone, I've got some of the best I've had for years! So much so I've gone wild and bought some bigger ones as all mine were mini and smalls
    ntg
    Never be afraid to try something new.
    Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
    A large group of professionals built the Titanic
    ==================================================

Comment

lottie dolly has been in the house. Hip, hip, hooray. Welcome back, LD.

Comment

Thank you Snoop,i am happy to be back, also happy to announce ,I now class myself as a new age pensioner, not a silver surfer ,yep full of the hight jinks as well
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

congratulations snoop on your modism well done you,i am trying to work out how to get the latest post up the front on a thread,my brains have to get into gear,when i done it,i will be able to contribute again,and say hello in a politer way
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
            congratulations snoop on your modism well done you,i am trying to work out how to get the latest post up the front on a thread,my brains have to get into gear,when i done it,i will be able to contribute again,and say hello in a politer way
            Welcome back Lottie its good to see you xx

What I do is to click 'new topics' (circled yellow)
            then once they come up
            click the blue box with the 2 white arrows (underlined with the blue squiggle )
            that takes you to the end of the thread. Hope this helps.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2024-08-04 190820 latest.jpg Views:	2 Size:	107.4 KB ID:	2583114
            Last edited by Bren In Pots; 04-08-2024, 06:17 PM.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Fantastic to see you lottie!
              Big hugs to welcome you back!
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Cool and drizzling here.....but what made me happy this morning was that it's now cool enough again to actually enjoy a cuddle.

Comment

We just had enough rain that I didn’t need to water this evening,I was doing a slug hunt just now & I could hear a scratching sound near the bird feed area,I shone the torch & searched & there was a big hedgehog 🥰🥳😁

Comment

Hi All,
                    Still being here with Gods grace, with my Wife, Daughter and Granddaughter and back on speaking terms with my family after so many years, the reasons are still fresh but 20+ years down the line they are irrelevant now just glad to be around with my family......

Geoff.

Comment

This song by Katrina and the Waves certainly brings a smile to my face:
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmR2IZjuMVc
                      Last edited by Snoop Puss; 28-08-2024, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Funnily enough Snoop - I heard this today which reminded me of the summer we had an extension built on our uk home…
                        Hate the words - too s€x!$t for me…but I love the rhythm - and very summery…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK_LN3XEcnw

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Hi All,
                          Nicos - What happened to Mambo 1 - 4 ?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Still just being alive also apart from anything else just happy the pointing on the house is finished and I can finally start on getting the garden straight, but to be honest more like prepare for next season if the weather will just stay clear for a few more weeks before the real Autumn begins.

Geoff.

Comment

The awesome plot neighbours we are lucky enough to have on our site made me happy weekend before last.

We shared some of our french bean glut with 2 of our neighbours & snacked with them on a few rasps I'd picked which weren't enough to bother carrying home. In return we received broccoli, runners & a couple of red onions as well as a nice chat .

We also had genuine offer of a hand (not just a token offer) to burn a pile of old wood we've not been able to get rid of since inheriting the plot (including loan of the incinerator bin)

Making & eating Sunday lunch we smiled with gratitude at the love on our plate - our own spuds, FBs & cabbage, some of the donations from our plot friends & parsnips out of the freezer from my uncle - yummy yum yum .

Comment

^Your post made me happy too, Andraste, albeit vicariously. Still happy though. Lovely.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X