Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAF Veteran 100th B'day 30/06/2024

Hi All,
    I just wondered if anybody on the forum would like to send an RAF Bomber Command Veteran a birthday card for his 100th Birthday ? It seems that very few reach this milestone in life let alone a Veteran of WWII go on make him feel happy even thanked for his service.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	100th%20Birthday..jpg Views:	1 Size:	135.3 KB ID:	2580947

The address is:-

Mr Dick Skepper, Kineton Manor Nursing Home, Manor Lane, Kineton, Warwickshire, CV35 OJT.

Geoff.
    Last edited by 1batfastard; 25-06-2024, 09:34 PM.

Hi All,
    To those who sent Richard a card a big thank you , I dropped my card and print into the home last night (29/06) and the manageress showed me the boxes of cards and gifts.

The response to the various appeals was a resounding success and turned what would have been another birthday celebration into a real memorable day. I think Richard will be there until his next Birthday opening the cards and gifts so kindly given....:-)

Thank you again to all who answered the call just like Richard and his two brothers did all those years ago.

Geoff.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
    Working...
    X