No announcement yet.

Toof capping

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do none of the dentists near you do a dental plan? we have one where you pay a tenner a month, and you get everything done?? ..... my nhs dentist is still taking patients you could move

Comment

ours does a plan and now that all is sorted (it is a long story) I will be signing up for it

Move? Gawd blimey not yet puurrrrleaase
      aka
      Suzie

Comment

A one-time neighbour of mine ALWAYS went for the Valium option. She said that you do know what is happening, but you don't care<g> If you choose that option, make sure there is someone to take you home afterwards. Driving is out of the question, but even walking 100yds would be risky, buses... best not risk it. She could never remember going home after dental work.
        Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Originally posted by Hilary B View Post
          ...She could never remember going home after dental work.
          I'm like that after RAF Police drinkies did I ever tell you about the time I fell out the back of a Police Land-Rover which was driving down the runaway at the time
          aka
          Suzie

Comment

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
            I'm like that after RAF Police drinkies did I ever tell you about the time I fell out the back of a Police Land-Rover which was driving down the runaway at the time
            now why am i not surprised by that?

oh, i just remembered..............the skip/head incident.........i swear i shunted it 2 yards.
            Vive Le Revolution!!!
            'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
            Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

I normally wait til I am pregnant to get work done free of charge on nhs. Knew there was a reason why I am broody again

janeyo

have heard hypnosis can be great for dental fears but that might work as pricy as just having the sedation! I had my wisdon teeth out whilst knocked out and apart from looking like a hamster for a week, having chest pains (dad tells me they kneel on you to yank em out, nice) and swallowing the stitches accidentally it was fine!

janeyo

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X