No announcement yet.

B-Day approaches

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG! I,m so excited for you! It's 10 years and 2 weeks since my first born arrived and I can still remember how exciting it all was. OH was on tour in NI and arrived home the friday evening as I went into labour early hours of Saturday morning, George arrived 1 day early.
    It's all going to be a wonderful blur for you! Bet you're both on pins!
    Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

The last few weeks seem to take forever! Do you find your checking your phone more often, when your at work?
      Bet LW is getting fed up now, lots of pampering needed HW!
      Remember to keep us up to date, will be checking in regularly

Comment

One thing we're getting this time around, which we didn't have first time - a clean hose to fill the pool! Mr R had to massage me whilst topping up the pool which wasn't easy! Oh, and we were a little shocked to see the Marmite coming out of of baby girl's nose too - no-one had told us that one!

And an extra bottle of Champagne in the fridge... one just seemed to evaporate!
        I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

I'm all excited now too!!!!

I was actually thinking about it last night in bed Wayne! ( always nice to have something to look forward to)

Ya know- little Bean is going to have so many Aunties and Uncles now!!!
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by Rhona View Post
            Is LW getting any 'twinges' yet?
            Not that she's letting on

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
            Oh my...How exciting. I think I might need your tea and biscuits at this rate.
            Twinings Everyday ok?

Originally posted by lainey lou View Post
            It's all going to be a wonderful blur for you! Bet you're both on pins!
            Wondered what the odd pain in my foot was...

Originally posted by ailsasyl View Post
            Do you find your checking your phone more often, when your at work?
            Bet LW is getting fed up now, lots of pampering needed HW!
            Remember to keep us up to date, will be checking in regularly
            Funnily enough I got a new phone yesterday - and had a mammoth session last night of making sure details of all those that have asked to be notified were on the new phone. It's fully charged and sat facing me on my desk. Let me just check it...

Originally posted by Rhona View Post
            One thing we're getting this time around, which we didn't have first time - a clean hose to fill the pool! Mr R had to massage me whilst topping up the pool which wasn't easy! Oh, and we were a little shocked to see the Marmite coming out of of baby girl's nose too - no-one had told us that one!

And an extra bottle of Champagne in the fridge... one just seemed to evaporate!
            Kit comes with a hose and adaptor - going to have a "dry" run at the weekend.

No-one told me about it coming out of the nose either!

Champagne - now there's an idea.

Which reminds me - it's Valentine's day soon.
            A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
              I was actually thinking about it last night in bed Wayne!
              I get that a lot!

What would Vedder do?

Comment

HW, I missed all the excitement so far (too busy at work sorry). It sounds like you are almost ready for the off!!!

Good luck to you and LW.

Clothies are great - bamboo were good for absorbing lots of wet, but take ages to dry. We also had a few fleece ones, which weren't as absorbant but dried in no time (and you could add a hemp liner for extra wetting). I'd recommend pocket ones, as they can be put together when sorting the dry washing out, and then it's like grabbing a disposable for anyone who happens to do a change (so easy for grandparents and others to use rather than ones needing an outer wrap).

Best of luck to you both.
                Wings

Comment

Its a wonderful time. So excited for you.
                  WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

I haven't checked on here as often as I'd like over the past week, and was slightly worried that I may have missed the momentous day! Was so pleased to see this post. Like everyone else, I am so excited for you - you have such a wonderful, wonderful time ahead, I'd do it all again at the drop of a hat! I had a homebirth with DD, no 3, and it was the best - couldn't do it first time round with twins. I had to smile when you mentioned the Marmite nappy - I remember getting into a cold sweat with son No1, as there was a bit of it that seemed to be composed of superglue and no amount of wiping could get it off - it was a big deal at the time!

I hope there's a Grape in your list of people to be contacted, we'll all be on tenterhooks waiting to hear! Good luck, lucky peeps
                    Life is brief and very fragile, do that which makes you happy.

Comment

I have a look at the link for tickers baby-gaga every day lately Keep going LW, it's not my date on the prediction thread yet!
                      My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

tell her to keep her legs crossed till the 5th (my prediction date) ...... then a pint of orange juice, a nice curry, and a bit of rumpy pumpy, should have bean on it's way in no time ...... worked for me lol

Comment

Apparently there is some enzyme in pineapple that is supposed to do the trick too. Didn't work with me though.....
                          Is LW drinking lots of raspberry leaf tea??
                          Tx

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
                            same as you do with the rumpy pumpy, after a pineapples been up there a baby's head will be a doddle

Bet I would have got banned for that

Comment

Originally posted by tootles View Post
                              Apparently there is some enzyme in pineapple that is supposed to do the trick too. Didn't work with me though.....
                              Is LW drinking lots of raspberry leaf tea??
                              What the hell are you supposed to do with the pineapple!?!?

LW hates "fruity" teas.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

It's the core of the pineapple that's supposed to be really good so cut a fresh one into rings and eat the WHOLE ring (having peeled off the skin). Nice enough, but I like pineapples anyway.

I guess LW is not drinking raspberry leaf tea then - that was a bit fruity.

I'd vote for curry and a babydance too!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X