No announcement yet.

a special message for bob and his goat

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are about 5 miles drive from Pembroke castle - we are the 'other side of the water' as they say here. Nice castle to visit.
    Happy Gardening,
    Shirley

Comment

I have both kept and eaten goats. Living they are hard work, often maddening but lovely. Cooked young they are an aquired taste and best curried, though the milk and cheese are excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by bobleponge View Post
        I I saw it dragging its little hooves as it came through the gates. But I have no issues with eating it, I am higher than it in the food chain. I hate living goats nearly as much as I dont like eating dead ones. Come on!!!

lmao that cracked me up. Take care Bob and have a safe journey home
        WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

A cook would be good, but they already think they have one here. The southern Sudanese palate is a touch different to my delicate one.
          Curry goat is a traditional dish in Jamaica, and I dont dislike it, but thats just so NOT what we get here. Roughly chopped, lightly cooked, easily vomited. Its just no good.
          Thanks for your wishes Fiona. I start my trek home tomorrow.
          Manish Water PB?? I dont know about that one. I shall have to Google and see what its about.
          Bob Leponge
          Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Have a good journey home.
            Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
            and ends with backache

Comment

Safe journey Bobs hun
              aka
              Suzie

Comment

Originally posted by bobleponge View Post
                Manish Water PB?? I dont know about that one. I shall have to Google and see what its about.
                Eeeeeeuuuuuwwwww..... I really wish I hadn't Googled that... Havin trouble keepiong my popcorn/Quality Street breakfast where it belongs

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
                  Eeeeeeuuuuuwwwww..... I really wish I hadn't Googled that... Havin trouble keepiong my popcorn/Quality Street breakfast where it belongs
                  I did say 'stay away' from it .
                  Safe journey home Bob.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X