Grape meet up?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paulottie View Post
    Wisley always cool by me....When anyone proposing this?...bit chilly for a picnic at the moment!...maybe in the posh new greenhouse
    Whenever it is, please can we make it a Saturday? Sundays are the only day when me and hubby get "us" time, so me disappearing off would go down like a lead balloon
    http://www.justgiving.com/Vicky-Berr...-Marathon-2010

Comment

wisley is cool with me - and another one in kent would be good too
      http://MeAndMyVeggies.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Hashette View Post
        ...so me disappearing off would go down like a lead balloon
        bring 'im with ya - most likely (depending on when it is) Snowdrop will be giving an airing to meet up
        aka
        Suzie

Comment

May I be included on the invites list please?

Comment

I could make a Kent one very easily as well as Wisley
            I could not live without a garden, it is my place to unwind and recover, to marvel at the power of all growing things, even weeds!
            Now a little Shrinking Violet.

http://potagerplot.blogspot.com/

Comment

Always wanted to go to Wisley. For me it's M11/M25, prob a couple of hours (speed limits?) Count me in X

(If I'm invited that is LOL)
              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

glutton - if you come down the M11 and the other way on the M25, then you'll end up in kent ... just right for the kent meet whenever it happens !!
                http://MeAndMyVeggies.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by T-lady View Post
                  Tee hee, well spotted. We're just between Thorne and Crowle and about 100 yds from the Welcome to North Lincs sign. Apparently the old boundary used to lie along the boating-dyke (no bad jokes please!) that runs behind and to the north of our house but it got moved to the side and west.

How do you fancy a east ridings / south yorks meet? I like the earlier idea of basing it round a seed swap or suchlike? Anyone else for this region?
                  I could do this one. I could also manage PW's Leicester one too as my brother lives in Leicestershire so I could pop in for a visit there too.
                  Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Not so sure any of the above are close enough for us(My geography is not great!)However,it's the East Anglian Potato day at Stonham Barnes,nr Stowmarket,on Feb 14th.W're almost definately going,so if any one else in this region fancied a meet up there,then would be good.
                    the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Much to oh's horror I'm up for the Wisley meet (although he does have a point about one or two of you...), I'm M11 junction with A414, next one down from B Stortford, says she trying to blag a lift!

Comment

Well, seeing as I'm in Bedfordshire well........

Northants isn't too bad but it depends what part - economics comes in to play unfortunately
                        Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

176 miles 3hrs 23 mins for me anyone from devon want to go not sure if I could drive as I will probably have left work at 7am but would share costs.
                          Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                          and ends with backache

Comment

Originally posted by andi&di View Post
                            Not so sure any of the above are close enough for us(My geography is not great!)However,it's the East Anglian Potato day at Stonham Barnes,nr Stowmarket,on Feb 14th.W're almost definately going,so if any one else in this region fancied a meet up there,then would be good.
                            I'd be up for that. Have not got Feb off-duty yet, so hoping that day is free. Only about an hour away.
                            Kirsty b xx

Comment

And don't forget the potato days at Ryton
                              24th Jan for members or get in on a member's +1
                              25th for non members

Comment

I'm going to the Ryton one on the Sunday, trying to get a few others from the lotties to go as well
                                My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X