X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i could comment but i am not going too.......each to their own
    Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

I would come in now with a political joke. But unfortunately political jokes tend to get elected. I love Gordie and Boris. They both make me laugh.
      Why didn't Noah just swat those 2 greenflies?

Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
      >
      >If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?

Comment

Thought we'd all be "greens" on here

Comment

Oh well, lets have the Conservatives back, at least they are open with their back handers, corruption, lies, deciet, extra marital affairs, prison sentences, jobs for the boys, insider dealing and selling of the nations assets on the cheap. Cant wait for a bright new future .
          Last edited by pigletwillie; 07-01-2009, 07:07 PM.

Comment

It's all a complete bunch of politics regardless of how you look at it!
            A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Originally posted by theloon in the moon View Post
              Oh well, lets have the Conservatives back, at least they are open with their back handers, corruption, lies, deciet, extra marital affairs, prison sentences, jobs for the boys, insider dealing and selling of the nations assets on the cheap. Cant wait for a bright new future .
              Erm didnt Gordon sell our gold for peanuts, of course Keith Vaz is as straight as a crooked stick, isnt the ex health minister Patricia "the harridan" Hewit now working for a health company, did our Tony sell honours for donations, is Mandelson "one of the boys" as he isnt elected and didnt the labour party take a £1 million backhander to exempt F1 from the tobacco advertising ban. And thats without really trying

Having taken up office, Tony Blair declared his New Labour government would be "whiter than white".

All politicians are just as bent as each other, Tony's white is a rather murky shade of grey.
              Last edited by pigletwillie; 07-01-2009, 08:26 PM.

Comment

you are dead right i got a bit hot under the collar , anyway i have the cure for aphids / white fly how about that !

Comment

Originally posted by allotmentlady View Post
                  i come on here to get away from the depressing news...etc, is this really a necessary thread for the grapevine?
                  Too true Lady. I saw a gardening forum go to pieces once with good gardening friends stopping talking to each other trying to change the world. No thanks. And just for the record, I support the Japanese Menshevik Party.

>

Comment

Originally posted by sarraceniac View Post
                    I would come in now with a political joke. But unfortunately political jokes tend to get elected. I love Gordie and Boris. They both make me laugh.
                    Political Joke?
                    How can you tell when a politician is lying?

When his/her lips move!
                    The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
                    Brian Clough

Comment

Originally posted by bubblewrap View Post
                      I was not point scoring but stating facts both the Tories & Labour(old & new)have had unelected PMs.
                      Sorry if what I meant didn't quite come across in what I said bubblewrap. I didn't mean you were point scoring (I agree with your comments) I just thought that the grapevine wasn't really the place for political discussion.

I myself am a bit of a leftie and could go on for ages but feel here is not the place.
                      It is the doom of man, that they forget.

Comment

Originally posted by snuffer View Post

I myself am a bit of a leftie and could go on for ages but feel here is not the place.
                        Me too, but I did try to keep to facts & not opinion.
                        Brian Clough

Comment

Politics is like horticulture. There are very few facts. But a lot of opinions.

>

Comment

Originally posted by sarraceniac View Post
                            Politics is like horticulture. There are very few facts. But a lot of opinions.
                            Don't you mean bull s**t!
                            Brian Clough

Comment

Originally posted by bubblewrap View Post
                              Don't you mean bull s**t!
                              I was too polite.

>

Comment

Well I certainatly do not owe anywhere near what they recon each man woman and child owe and nor does my OH. I do not spend money I havent got, I own at least 3/4 of my house, I do not smoke or drink, I do not take foreign holidays or even british holidays come to that. My house is not full of new things. I grow my own veg, I and my OH both work. If I want something I save for it and pay cash or go without.
                                Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                                and ends with backache

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X