No announcement yet.

Man the lifeboats

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

En route to Lynda's ...could you pop into my house and check for potential leaks ( being an expert n all)

Glad things are under control- sounds like you've got a wonderful set of neighbours!
    ( ..can you ask them about your garden now...apple tree was it???)

What a wonderful excuse to invite them over for a nosh up ( cooked in their kitchens!!!)..you provide the wine,cheese and tarte ( spelled with an e esp for Lynda!)- oh.... and hot water bottles all round????
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

I do have a great set of neighbours, tis true. I regularly dine with them and them me etc. Very convivial indeed. I "treated" them to spotted dick and custard about a year ago. They were very polite but I dont think I will make it for them again.
      They used to have an apple orchard but lost them all to disease before I moved here, so when I asked for help, Thierry came and showed me how best to do it etc. So kind.
      I saw him yesterday coming by about 15 times with trailers full of muck to go on one of their big fields. I will be stopping him today and asking for a delivery. I may have to pay a few euro, but it will be delivered right into my compost bin.
      The younger lad came past this morning and asked if all was ok. Said if I need anything just to phone or pop round. I LOVE living here.
      Bob Leponge
      Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X