No announcement yet.

Is it time for countdown?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh blimey! I was going to vote early too! I might unofficially revise my bid to hmmm 21st Jan... though I think our baby girl might have got mostly engaged about 3 weeks before. Can't remember!

You must both be dead excited. And you can't disappear! Any long silences, and can you imagine the heightened excitement and speculation??? Find a text buddy who can update here for you should you need to... erm... get the hot towels and stuff...
    I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

Originally posted by Bephlam View Post
      ooouucchhh!!!!!
      Hmm, deffo.

(crosses legs and clicks on a different thread...)
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

How exciting!

think with the first one once it goes into position it stays there and with the next ones they pop in and out at will!

janeyo

Comment

You never know really, my son was about 36/37 weeks head engaged but didn't put in an appearance until 42 weeks and with a bit of coaxing I might add! Off to check the 'beanie vote' thread thingy!

Comment

Lauren's head moved down about a week and a bit before due date, and I went 8 days beyond that.
            LW will have a definite 'waddle' now!!
            Kirsty b xx

Comment

None of mine ever engaged at all!
              (but maybe now isn't the time for such stories!!)
              Tx

Comment

Tis definitely uncomfy walking around with baby's head engaged. Was a while ago, funny how you dont forget this stuff!
                WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

when my strapping six foot son was still a bump he moved into position quite early, meant i walked around for the next three weeks in a rather undignified manner and then the little critter decided to make me wait nearly a week past my due date, so could be a while yet. Just don't let her do any pogoing!!
                  When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

the worst bit about engaged heads is when they get hiccups ..... ...... anyway, i'm holding out for 11.45 am on the 5th, cos then it will be the same time as rob was born ....... get that bag packed and make sure you have someones number so you can text updates during the birth lol

Comment

Tootles, I've been thinking the same thing
                      I could not live without a garden, it is my place to unwind and recover, to marvel at the power of all growing things, even weeds!
                      Now a little Shrinking Violet.

http://potagerplot.blogspot.com/

Comment

The next couple of weeks will be the longest of your life. I am waiting impatiently!
                        We have just had the news that grandchild no. ten is arriving in the summer so an even longer wait for us!

Comment

I haven't a clue as mine was evicted beforehand, long story and an unexpected out come. But hang on in there dudeboy, it'll all go swimmingly and we will expect a running commentary and by the way don't forget the earplugs you won't wanna hear what she'll have to say during labour
                          Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

None of mine ever 'engaged'.

But I will give one piece of advice - get a waterproof mattress thingy for LW's side of the bed! People laughed at me, but when no. 1 daughter decided to arrive it was with a 'pop' and a 'gush'...

Comment

Originally posted by HayleyB View Post
                              don't forget the earplugs you won't wanna hear what she'll have to say during labour
                              never mind ear plugs ..... he got her preggers ..... he deserves to go through it all...... every last word ..... *wonders if anyones mentioned to wayne yet that his darling wife will become the spawn of satan whilst in labour

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
                                *wonders if anyones mentioned to wayne yet that his darling wife will become the spawn of satan whilst in labour
                                Oh yes, it's been mantioned.

My hands have been in training for a while now - kind of Rocky-esque training regime of pounding frozen joints of meat until they bleed, that kinda thing. Made a mental note to remove my wedding ring too to avoid injury.

Had a friend stay over last night and she made sure that I had her mobile number to ensure she was kept "in the loop", and she will be watching Bookface intently to see the photos.
                                A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X