No announcement yet.

Going For Gold.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they shold bring brack 'Bulls Eye' too that was classic!

Krypton factor is back too. I used to love that, we still use the phrase 'You cold do it if you went on the krypton factor' if we have a puzzle type thing to solve here lol

I need to get out more

janeyo

And I SO want a bendy bully [/QUOTE]

Bullseye with Peter Kay presenting it :-) BRING back bully! iiiiiiiinnnn 1! lol...
    Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

Krypton Factor came back last week or the week before on UTV

And when your back stops aching,
      And your hands begin to harden.
      You will find yourself a partner,
      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by janeyo View Post
        I think they shold bring brack 'Bulls Eye' too that was classic!
        Argh! I had almost wiped all memories of that! My first 'boyfriend's' (not really) parents used to watch that on a Sunday(?) following lunch and I used to be screaming inside whilst politely smiling.

The bloke on it, the contestants, the fact that they 'showed you what you could have won,' and the whole sweaty, pubby, smoky feel of it. Urgh. I apologize deeply to any fans (apparently there's loads) but I had to get that off my chest.

Screaming inside, I tell's yer.
        I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

Originally posted by Rhona View Post
          Argh! I had almost wiped all memories of that! My first 'boyfriend's' (not really) parents used to watch that on a Sunday(?) following lunch and I used to be screaming inside whilst politely smiling.

The bloke on it, the contestants, the fact that they 'showed you what you could have won,' and the whole sweaty, pubby, smoky feel of it. Urgh. I apologize deeply to any fans (apparently there's loads) but I had to get that off my chest.

Screaming inside, I tell's yer.

Right there with ya, Rhona! Now Dusty Bin, that was entertainment (well, the little bin was!)

Comment

I remember watching the reruns on UKTV GOLD(321) & the riddles seemed even more abstract than when were a kid....I'm sure we used to be able to guess at least one back in the day....maybe signs my brain is aging??
            I still can't do the 321 finger thing!
            the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

See, now I can't get "the heat is on, the time is right..." out of my head.

Quite a few programmes you think "oh, I wish they'd bring '........' back", but then you see them on Uk Old and you realise why they stopped showing it in the first place.

Never meet your heroes.
              A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Originally posted by andi&di View Post
                I still can't do the 321 finger thing!
                OK, now I'm sat, like an idiot, trying to do it at my desk! Luckily no-one has noticed, yet!

Comment

Ted rogers admitted in an interview that he never actually did the 321 thing........trickery of tv!

Comment

Originally posted by allotmentlady View Post
                    Ted rogers admitted in an interview that he never actually did the 321 thing........trickery of tv!
                    That's made me soooo angry!!!All those years I've wasted trying to get as good as him & he could never do it in the 1st place!...I can do a pretty impressive 1 2 3 !!
                    the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Originally posted by andi&di View Post
                      That's made me soooo angry!!!All those years I've wasted trying to get as good as him & he could never do it in the 1st place!...I can do a pretty impressive 1 2 3 !!
                      ROfl AWWW sorry to be the one to tell you.........hey you could always audition for Britains got talent!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X