No announcement yet.

feeling really wobbly.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had the most wonderful telephone call from a member of the Nursery staff yesterday, she said she had heard the comments the other two had said, i.e Nursery Teacher and 'the other one'. She said she had called to say thank you for everything i had done to raise the standards in the school, she could see the difference i had made and most of all she wanted to say thank you for everything i had done from her and that i had enabled her to gain confidence in herself for the first time in her professional life and that her hubbie had said he had a new woman as she was so much happier and that they owed that to me.
    Those other two just faded into the insignificant pile and she put me on cloud nine, i know i have made a big difference, i know that i have helped hundreds of young childrren and their families and when i walk down the school path and close the gate for the last time on Friday i will do so with no regret at all.
    Thank you all for putting it into perspective, you are a wonderful bunch of grapes.sorry couldn'g resist that lol If you were all here now i would most definitely be pouring you a drink to say thank you, cheers.
    When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

One person can make all the difference, the phone call did for you and you have for the person who called you. As for the ' other one ' perhaps she is jealous of you and what you have achieved.
      When my daughter left primary school the teacher that had taught her for two years was leaving to become a head at another school the tears from kids, parents and just about everyone went on all day.
      Good luck for Friday will be thinking of you.
      Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
      and ends with backache

Comment

Originally posted by miffy View Post
        I had the most wonderful telephone call from a member of the Nursery staff yesterday, she said she had heard the comments the other two had said, i.e Nursery Teacher and 'the other one'. She said she had called to say thank you for everything i had done to raise the standards in the school, she could see the difference i had made and most of all she wanted to say thank you for everything i had done from her and that i had enabled her to gain confidence in herself for the first time in her professional life and that her hubbie had said he had a new woman as she was so much happier and that they owed that to me.
        Those other two just faded into the insignificant pile and she put me on cloud nine, i know i have made a big difference, i know that i have helped hundreds of young childrren and their families and when i walk down the school path and close the gate for the last time on Friday i will do so with no regret at all.
        Thank you all for putting it into perspective, you are a wonderful bunch of grapes.sorry couldn'g resist that lol If you were all here now i would most definitely be pouring you a drink to say thank you, cheers.
        People like her restore faith in the human race. How nice!

Comment

Originally posted by miffy View Post
          If you were all here now i would most definitely be pouring you a drink to say thank you, cheers.

Give us a day or so - we can all get there!
          Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X