I'm going to go quiet for a bit

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wayne don't stay away too long!
    Good luck to you and LW with the birth and heres hoping not too many sleepless nights!!

Sylvia and HB
    XXXX

Comment

Fingers crossed for you and LW. Relax and chill. Hope you come back soon.

Comment

heywayne !!!

remember me ?

you were the first person to say hi to me when i joined up

not gone to chiltern aquatics for a while,, been commuting to london ( hate it)..

stay well wayne inshallah

Comment

Miss ya Big Guy (((((((((hugs))))))))))
          Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Not long now and then they'll be 3!! so enjoy this last bit of freedom with Ladywayne cos it all changes as soon as little bean arrives. In the nicest possible way of course!! God bless to all three of you. Will be watching from the sidelines to see what you get. He/she will be beautiful i'm sure. Sanjo

Comment

(((hugs)))
              aka
              Suzie

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
                No, Bean's not here yet, but I'm not comfortable on the vine at the moment.

Needless to say, I will be sure to let you know when B-Day arrives!

Catch up with y'all then ('cept for those on Bookface of course! )

Stay happy, and keep smiling until then.
                Enigmatic to say the least but you've always given me a good laugh (or a good groan at some of your comments!) and I'll miss your input.

Good luck to all three of you for when young Bean puts in an appearance and I look forward to your re-emergence as a more mature, thoughtful, fatherly figure (!!! yeah, like!!!)
                Cheers

T-lady

Comment

I'll miss you, good luck with thenew arrival

Comment

Well as the song goes 'Cheerio, but be back soon' or something like that anyway.

Men have to retreat to their cave sometimes, and I'm sure HW will be back beating his chest and being all 'dadly' when he's ready, hopefully not too long!

Comment

hey big fella, was it me coming back that scared ya lol! i will defo catch you on "bookface" and wish all 3 of you all the best for the future and come back soon, i need to see your status update as soon as bean arrives!

and dont every feel uncomfortable, i have had those feelings in the past and i think "whatever" , you are a good guy and dont forget it xx

Comment

what is happening??? I have no idea, people seem to be upset and leaving us...
                        Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X