No announcement yet.

how cool is this :)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

see now when i burn stuff i do a quick job and it's all over in 3 minutes it's called cooking ...... tis a bit annoying really cos i never get to call the fire engines out

Comment

Originally posted by glutton4... View Post
      ya know, i was gonna say that...

...until i remembered the time i put four eggs in a pan to hard-boil for sarnies. Then went to work .

Oh came home ten hours later to a very warm, very smelly kitchen. The pan had boiled dry and the eggs had exploded. I think it was about three weeks before we got rid of the smell lol!
      PMSL, thanks for sharing
      Last edited by HotStuff; 31-01-2009, 11:44 PM.
      There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
        PS the chips were ... nice and crispy too
        so long as the chicks aren't
        All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Lynda, sometimes, just sometimes you really do make me wonder!!
          Bob Leponge
          Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Just promise me one thing - GET YOUR BATTERIES BACK IN THE SMOKE DETECTOR! Please

Comment

The more i read you post's the more i am convinced that you are an acident looking for some where to happen....jacob
              What lies behind us,And what lies before us,Are tiny matters compared to what lies Within us ...
              Ralph Waide Emmerson

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
                nooooooooooooooooooooo coco and buttercup are going off to have s*x with girlie chickens ...... they are gonna be very happy and they aren't gonna get eaten
                Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy brilliant!!!! Thank you Lynda, I didn't want to think about Buttercup ending up as curry or stew or roast or ................
                My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
                  so long as the chicks aren't
                  nope, no crispy chicks yet

Originally posted by bobleponge View Post
                  Lynda, sometimes, just sometimes you really do make me wonder!!
                  wonder about what??

Originally posted by FROSTYFRECKLE View Post
                  Just promise me one thing - GET YOUR BATTERIES BACK IN THE SMOKE DETECTOR! Please
                  i sent rob upstairs while i remembered, have been looking at it whilst sat on the loo for the last week, it's outside the loo door, every time i think must put battery back in, then by the time i finished, promptly forgot ...... the battery is in

Originally posted by jacob marley View Post
                  The more i read you post's the more i am convinced that you are an acident looking for some where to happen....jacob
                  i thought i was a happening looking for an accident

Originally posted by MaureenHall View Post
                  Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy brilliant!!!! Thank you Lynda, I didn't want to think about Buttercup ending up as curry or stew or roast or ................
                  sandwiches for the firemen??

Comment

you scare me lynda lol...............everytime i hear the fire engines on the m/way i think of you.
                    Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

tis ok no need to be scared .... i am in control

dunno what of but am in control

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X