X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snowed In

Ok who is snowed in:

Croydon 18" Snow...No Bus..No Train..Its still snowing
    My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

Haverhill - 6-8" so far and still coming down. Took me nearly an hour to get home from work last night, schools all closed.
      Kirsty b xx

Comment

lol thats just mean just think of all the fun he would miss out on (if he was older) being able to pelt you with snowballs

Comment

Same here in Sydenham, I'm worried my plum tree will fall onto the shed, its touching the roof now. I can't see the trains running tommorrow either at this rate. We're going to the pub!

Comment

Hi did ask me this morning if he could throw one at me.. I said no, and him being such a good boy, he didn't!

*wonders how many more months or years that will work for lol

Comment

All schools in Haverhill shut today, Lauren currently round her friends house playing. Allotment is truly beautiful, the snow is hiding all the un-done jobs, weeds and rubbish!!
              Supposed to be working tomorrow, and hoping the road to Bury St Eds is ok (should be), but may have to do some juggling if schools not open again.

Did a couple of small skids coming home last night, but have driven in snow like this before, so thankfully able to keep car under control.
              Kirsty b xx

Comment

Well peeps here they are, some pics from this morning!

Things geting worse, its still snowing now. We got sent home from work around 1ish! If things carry on as they are, I won't be even trying to go to work in the morning!!

left to right the first pic is the vew that greeted me from my front door 1st thing this morning. Next is one of the warehous staff cars been there overnight, lorries in background. Then more cars left standing since last night. and last one is some of the lads could not resist a snow ball fight!
                Attached Files
                Live like you never lived before!

Laugh Like you never laughed before!

Love like you never loved before!

One Love & Unity

http://iriejans.blogspot.com/

Comment

This is Brighton today (Hove actually)
                  Attached Files
                  All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Snow here and as i type its snowing..........our hill was like a skating rink again, so no kids at school. Not gritted roads at all..........garden looks fab, allotment looks pretty, going back up there in a bit b4 it gets heavy with dogs, will try and take some pics!
                    Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

• Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
                      mine have now refused point blank to go back out after a forced morning constitutional, and are currently all snug in front of the fire.
                      lol sensible creatures! My old tom cat wanted to go out 1st thing this morning but I would not let him! I did not want him out while I was at work!

I got home around 1.30ish he sniffed and looked out at the back door set one foot out there and turned on a sixpence to come in again. lol Then changed his mind and went along the path about 2 feet then came in covered in snow giving me black looks! (It's your fauld mum, you let me out there!) The girls just sniffed at the air and ran away into the other room! Thats my girls
                      Live like you never lived before!

Laugh Like you never laughed before!

Love like you never loved before!

One Love & Unity

http://iriejans.blogspot.com/

Comment

• My cats just wont go out Ire Jan, except Toby, a big ginger who is ice skating all over the verradah roof.

Comment

• Nope, it's all gone. Just raining now.
                          All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

• Coming quite heavy now.
                            The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
                            Brian Clough

Comment

• Thick and heavy here, the milk bottle that keeps the lid on my propagator now has about an inch showing.

Comment

• In the park

Loads of people in the park. this is much better than working
                                Attached Files

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X