No announcement yet.

Who has Snow

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cat refused to go out. MrH carried her out to see her reaction, havent seen the old girl move that fast in ages!
    When I was about 17 my Dad took me out to drive in the snow, had terrific fun learning how to control a skid! Unfortunately now MY 17 year old wants to go do the same thing. Not really up for it, he's only had 2 hours driving so far!!! Am I being a really mean mum?
    WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

• Yahoo I am dancing around cos we have snow falling thick and fast and laying havent seen it like this for years. In the 60's when we had snow I remember my late sister Annie couldnt go out in it cos she was really ill with jaundice and we built her a snow man and she was soooo jealous.
      Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
      and ends with backache

Comment

• Its thick here and settling well, the sky looks full of it.

Comment

• More pictures in the garden
          Attached Files

Comment

• I have just lit the fire. I am so glad that I filled up the log store and trug yesterday after hearing the weather forcast.

Well, we have plenty of food in, milk, candles chocolate. Bring it on.

Comment

• I had a leaflet saying the school may be closed tomorrow. More because staff may not get there.
              Ours is mostly falling as sleet now. Not sure if there's more to some.
              Hope not.
              Had heating on all day. Good job it was OH that put it on, he works upstairs
              Just been to give the chickens some corn to warm them up a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by pigletwillie View Post
                I have just lit the fire. I am so glad that I filled up the log store and trug yesterday after hearing the weather forcast.

Well, we have plenty of food in, milk, candles chocolate. Bring it on.
                Looks like pigletwillie's valentine's day may come early

Comment

• As I wended my way back from T'ai Chi it began to rain a little. I was convinced it would all wash away. Got back and scraped our front drive (it slopes quite steeply), gritted it - and it began snowing again. Still more to come I think.
                  Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

• Just been to plot and its fffrrreeezzzing,,,,,,,,,,tried to get a few pics but its snowing and dogs were whining to go home.......

my son and his dog chi, our plot a little blurry but was shaking with cold lol
                    Attached Files
                    Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

• not a drop up here, lovely sunny day but it freezing cold, but nice

Comment

• Still snowing here in Cambridge! We were sent home from work at 1.30pm

Bantams aren't enjoying the snow, though - to them it's thigh-deep
                        Attached Files

Comment

• For those who know how little impact snow has in Canada, imagine what happens in SPAIN!!!!

Gritting vehicles simply do not exist, but eventually a local farmer will take out his tractor with fertilizer spreader attached and loaded with salt-grit....... (the day it all melted anyway<g>)
                          Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

• i lived in greece, same there, we were snowed in for over a week, till it melted, was about 4 foot of it ....... no one did anything, was fun, i built a snowman and someone nicked it and stuck it on the roof of their car

Comment

• i have snow
                              ---) CARL (----
                              ILFRACOMBE
                              NORTH DEVON

a seed planted today makes a meal tomorrow!

www.freewebs.com/carlseawolf

http://mountain-goat.webs.com/

now in blog form ! UPDATED 15/4/09

Comment

• the garden, the green things poking up in the second pic are leeks, the parsnips onions carrots swede and beetroot are totally covered
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by lynda66; 02-02-2009, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X