No announcement yet.

Who has Snow

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I couldnt belive the weather last night one minuet it was very loud thunder and lightening the next snow, we have had a sprinkling but Exeter has had it bad and OH works that way not sure if he will get there.
    Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
    and ends with backache

Comment

• Most of snow now gone & no fresh snow over night.
      The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
      Brian Clough

Comment

• Still no snow here. Just tons of rain again
        It is sleeting ... just big wet fluffy raindrops really
        All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

• It's forecast for us,but hopefully with the amount of rain we've had it won't settle!
          the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

• OMG its bad out there!!! snowing so heavy the flakes are huge i will get my camera out again i think!!! no school again today, i have had a full week off lol!

Comment

• NO!NO!NO!...Just looked out the window & it's coming down in HUGE fat chunks!!!....nice of it to wait til the school run!
              the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

• Loads of it here, and it's settling - time to get the camera out again!
                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• We had another big load of snow last night and it's still snowing now. We have about 5" of it everywhere.

Latest pic on our site taken a few minutes ago.

According to the news this morning Wiltshire had the worst snow so far this week last night.

Good job that we work from home and don't need to travel. Don't mind having the kids off school either.
                  However most of our local shops are out of 'the essential' items like bread and milk because they can't get deliveries in.
                  It took us an hour to drive to the farm shop where we do our shopping yesterday. It's only 5 miles away but because of the snow and a few lorries getting stuck on the roads, it took an hour to get there lol.

Comment

• NONE here AT ALL, can some one please send it this way, we want snow for the weekend!!! it was -3 last night and supposed to be -5 tonight!
                    Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

• Rubbish, here. No snow, just drizzle. BORING!!!!!

Comment

• Loads of it here. The snowfall been going since about 8am and covered my tracks made at 7:30am

Comment

• By the way, I'm in Milton Keynes ;-)

Comment

• Well, our snow has gone today, but we did wake up to about 4" of it yesterday morning, which was a real surprise and delighted the children no end! This is a picture of the view from across the road from our house, and will be of particular interest to allotmentlady - hopefully it won't look like this when she comes on holiday to this village in May!
                            Attached Files
                            Life is brief and very fragile, do that which makes you happy.

Comment

• We've had snow all day, big flakes, then sleet, then little hail stones. School was open although I am told to stay by the phone incase they close early.

There were only 5 people in my son's class today, he might learn something for a change

Comment

• no snow here blue sky and sun shining have a little left in back garden where sun hasn't hit very cold though

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X