No announcement yet.

Who has Snow

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snowing here too, has been for about an hour!
    When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

• And here every where that aint white from the last lot is going white again....jacob
      What lies behind us,And what lies before us,Are tiny matters compared to what lies Within us ...
      Ralph Waide Emmerson

Comment

• Spent most of the day up on the Dartmoor by Haytor Rock sledging with my eldest son and grandson, son no 3 and his gf joined us and we have had so much fun. My sons dog Max is such and idiot he runs in front of the sledge getting in the way but doesnt stop us everyone was in stitches at his antics. We have come home tired cold and wet. Son no 3 slipped, not on the ice but on a mossy wet bit its lucky he didnt crack his head open he landed on a soft bit, it was so funn y one leg went then he hit the floor I hope he will be ok.
        Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
        and ends with backache

Comment

• Been snowing here since about 5pm and still snowing!

Comment

• It's horrid here at the mo!Snowing really fat chunks until it reaches approx 6 feet from the ground,(just as it's about to hit yer haed)when it turns to fat rain!...so dreading waking in the morning to a thick blanket of the stuff!
            the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

• Was horrible driving home from Bury tonight after work as it was settling on the road.

Had stopped by the time I took the dogs out about 10.30ish.
              Kirsty b xx

Comment

• Even though it's rained all day, there's still snow on the grass and road edges - possibly more snow tonight - but all that rain along with the snow melt means we've got flood alerts too!

Couldn't get to work on Friday, went in today to find that means I've lost a days leave grrrrrr - and my employers were the ones advising people to stay off the roads. If I'm snowed in again I shall definitely be sick!
                Life is too short for drama & petty things!
                So laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!

Comment

• Lashing down with rain at the mo, and now we have light flooding. And it's very cold.
                  Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

• No snow here. A dry cold day,and no more forecast.

And when your back stops aching,
                    And your hands begin to harden.
                    You will find yourself a partner,
                    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Been raining all afternoon snow about gone but snowing now car gone white....jacob
                      What lies behind us,And what lies before us,Are tiny matters compared to what lies Within us ...
                      Ralph Waide Emmerson

Comment

• I'm really p@?d off - I have just spent the last month and a bit in a country known to have good snow at altitude at this time of year(family, not pleasure) - drove all the way up there, nothing! The weather had been 'good' for this time of year......

Got a flight back to Stansted on Tuesday so missing the snowfall - before it all to turn to dirty slush!

I wanted to relive the childhood.....

Comment

• We've got some since last week,it's very cold in here-9 at the moment

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X