No announcement yet.

good news at last

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brilliant news tricky - so pleased for you.
    Kirsty b xx

Comment

Great news there and what a result!
      Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

Great news Tricky, Soooooooo pleased for you.

MG

Comment

is now a happy bunny, congrats tricky, now you just have to decide where to plant all those seeds lol ...... glad they finally saw sense xxxx

Comment

Excellent news Tricky. Bet you're itching to get started! Good luck with the new plot!
            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Tricky that's fantastic news!!

To start / create a blog, if you Google "start a blog" the results will come up with sites like Blogspot.com or Thoughts.com. Just create an account (free) and take it from there. Have a play while you're waiting for the weather to get right for digging and planting
              My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

Great news, Tricky! That looks like a fabulous spot - no worries about shade, there!

Comment

YAY!! Bet you can't wait to get stuck in!

Comment

Congratulations, Tricky.
                    Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Thats great news tricky! Looking forward to seeing your progress!
                      http://jenegademaster.blogspot.com/

Comment

Blimey! I've just read through the original thread. What a fantastic lot you are .

Having received an "eviction" letter last year without a warning letter first, I know where you're coming from.

The Allotment Association also chucked the frame for my greenhouse out as "a load of aluminium on the plot".

I haven't been on the forum very often over the last few months, lottie, garden, acquired a full-time job (just gone part-time).

Good-luck Tricky and make sure you keep us up-to-date with how your lottie's coming along.

Janie
                        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                        Oxfordshire

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X